[ROM] **CM9 Discussion/Download Thread**

PresPPsP

Reaction score
winner compiles builds from cyanogen source code. i consider his builds pre-nightlies. He did the same for the og droid. Cyanogen hasn't released yet because they have not implemented many fraud that we've cone to know and live. Pretty much just have the notification widget at the moment. Winner just takes what they have so far and applies any submitted changes. Its a beautiful service he provides and I was happy to see him jump to the nexus the same day I did. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

element192

Reaction score
Okay, thanks for the explanation PresPPsP. So it sounds like this ROM will get pretty frequent updates? At least until CM9 is completed by Cyanogen?

OP
winner00

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Okay, thanks for the explanation PresPPsP. So it sounds like this ROM will get pretty frequent updates? At least until CM9 is completed by Cyanogen?
No it will gets updates even after a stable build is released. There will always be features in review and stuff like that.

PresPPsP

Reaction score
Winners builds are always built on the latest builds by cyanogen and include any relevant submitted changes that you would normally have to wait until the next nightly to get. On the og I think he did since memory and performance tweaks also.

-Josh

element192

Reaction score
Good to know, thanks. I still haven't rooted my Nexus, I've been trying my hardest to wait but I'm slowly starting to cave in now that so many options are being released.

mightybrick

Reaction score
Anyone try this with Franco's kernel? I may give it a shot. Seems folks are getting significant battery life increases with his kernel.

OP
winner00

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Anyone try this with Franco's kernel? I may give it a shot. Seems folks are getting significant battery life increases with his kernel.
I flashed it today but haven't had it long enough to see battery life.

mitra88

Reaction score
Just flashed this rom, and testing. I get multiple error messages saying;

"Unfortunately, Trabuchet has stopped working."

What is this?

OP
winner00

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Just flashed this rom, and testing. I get multiple error messages saying;

"Unfortunately, Trabuchet has stopped working."

What is this?
Its CM9s Launcher.

PresPPsP

Reaction score
I'm using ADW launcher ex and it is periodically fc-ing also. I notice when widgets stop updating. I.e. clock, battery, etc.

Josh

mightybrick

Reaction score
I'm using ADW launcher ex and it is periodically fc-ing also. I notice when widgets stop updating. I.e. clock, battery, etc.

Josh

Same here. Random FC of trebuchet, Nova launcher, Google+, Market. Something's going on here. I also get stutters and delays in the lock screen.

tatuud

Reaction score
there is a settings button at the very bottom...click it and choose "preferences", from there choose "drawer" and uncheck "join with apps". i did this last night and haven't had a force close in the launcher since.