[ROM] **CM9 Discussion/Download Thread**

drumst1x

Reaction score
Very happy to see some progress potential in this! Mostly writing this reply so that I can see the thread when I open the app on my new Galaxy Nexus .... SO happy to be off of my old OG droid FINALLY .... Keep It Coming Winner! I have faith in you! :)

OP
winner00

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Ok guys have fun. Build is up in OP. I added CMSettings so you can change the Toggles on the Notification Widget.

diggy488

Reaction score
I'm running this now, but I'd love to use the circular battery or the digit percentage in place of the current one in the notification area. Do you know if there's one available that I can use with this rom? And THANK YOU! Love it!

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ladies and Gents be sure to mark this as installed and nominate for developer of the month :)

kalaur

Reaction score
What works/doesn't work with this build? Can anyone tell me?
Been running this only for a few hours with the apex UV 1.35Ghz kernel. So far the only thing I've found that doesn't work is backing up apps/settings to google, but that is 'normal' for this version of gapps for 4.0.3 (so app restore will not work either).

mormile

Reaction score
Hey guys quick question... i just dled this with rom manager and tried to load it up... i was stuck on bootloader and had to factory reset everything~ i had an OG droid and flashed a ton of ROMS, im really not that smart when it comes to this stuff, but i understood it enuff to do it on my OG droid. Anyone have any help or suggestions for why this happened? ... THANKS, any help MUCH APPRECIATED!!!

kalaur

Reaction score
Hey guys quick question... i just dled this with rom manager and tried to load it up... i was stuck on bootloader and had to factory reset everything~ i had an OG droid and flashed a ton of ROMS, im really not that smart when it comes to this stuff, but i understood it enuff to do it on my OG droid. Anyone have any help or suggestions for why this happened? ... THANKS, any help MUCH APPRECIATED!!!
Probably need to flash using clockwork recovery. If you haven't already flashed clockwork - [RECOVERY] ClockworkMod Recovery *CDMA Edition* - xda-developers

element192

Reaction score
Noob question here. How can there be a CM9 ROM when Cyanogen hasn't even released anything? Isn't he still working on it? Just a little confused...