[ROM] Clean AOSP 4.1.1 build 5 (JRO03R)

OP
J

javroch

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
build 2 posted. adds sip/voip dialing, a possible gps lock tweak, and the option to put your battery percentage in the status bar. i may change the way that works over time, allowing only the text as well as the option for both or just the battery symbol.

OP
J

javroch

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I just posted build 3. It includes facebook contact sync. You might have to clear data on Contacts, Contacts Storage, and Facebook or do a full wipe data/cache before this install to trigger your contacts to pull in the Facebook data. Enjoy

OP
J

javroch

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
build 4 should be ready in the next few days with at least reboot options and enhanced battery options with the ability to just have text now and no icon. reboot options will currently be "Reboot", "Safe mode", "Recovery", and probably "Bootloader". you'll still be able to do safe mode by simply long pressing shutdown. I left this because you might decide that you want to turn off the reboot option altogether.

OP
J

javroch

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I just posted build 4. It contains reboot options, including safe mode, and enhanced battery percentage options. enjoy!

OP
J

javroch

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
just a quick update. updated my base from JRO03L to JRO03R. not sure what that gives though, other than bug fixes/stability.

OP
J

javroch

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Aside from the ones I should hopefully be adding in the next build, are there any new ones that you guys would like to see? No promises, I'm just curious. I've got some ideas,but I always like to hear yours. I will admit though, that I am trying to keep it fairly simple