1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Change Logs, And Bug Reporter

Discussion in 'bgill55' started by bgill55, Oct 13, 2010.

1. bgill55

bgill55 Beta Team Theme Developer

We Will Try to keep this as up to date as Possible.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Droid X Change Log as Of 10/20/2010

---------------------------------------------------------------

Droid 1 Change as of 10/20/2010

---------------------------------------------------------------

Please Report All Bugs or request you have here So We can keep Track of them Better!!

Thanks Team Incognito!!
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2010
  2. JsinLegacy

JsinLegacy Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

If you report a bug please be specific .. I recommend doing so in this manner..

Phone:
    ROM:
    Theme:
    Issue:

by doing it this way you will help us resolve issues faster. Also, it eliminates the need to try and decipher what some people post.
  3. Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd New Member

Not sure if it has been reported or not yet so I will just to let you guys know.

Phone: Dx
    ROM: TranQ2.3.7
    Theme: Incognito Blurless and the ADW blue theme
    Issues: In some places there is still white on white and the text is hard to read. Easy example is Mini info Widget. When you go to set it up the text in the 3 fields ( Backround, Text color, Widget type) is white. I also noticed it in my Golf card app when I was going to enter a couple of new players.

Edit: Oh yea forgot. I also noticed in Quadrant that the icons on the left side of the screen are all black and really not visible. not a big deal but wanted to mention that also.
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
  4. kdmhongshi

kdmhongshi New Member

Phone: DROID1
    ROM: CM6 stable
    Theme: Incognito
    Issue: "process com.android.inputmethod.latin has stopped working" error message comes out every time I use the touchscreen. physical keyboard works.. it's just a hassle sometimes.
  5. bgill55

ok 3rd party apps can be a pian cause there is so many of them we try to hit the Core ones but we can get them all! It would be a never ending batlle
  6. bgill55

ok we havent released a cm6 version for a loooooooong time. Contact Skurtz and see if he is will to update it. its his call though!!!
  7. kdmhongshi

kdmhongshi New Member

wow.. alright..
  8. bgill55

Updated the DX change long to reflect the changes I made as right now! im uploading all themes as we speak for the DX
  9. Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd New Member

All good man just wanted to bring it up as I didn't know if it was relative to 3rd party apps in specific of maybe something overlooked somewhere in the theme itself. That said I can only imagine what a nightmare it can be for all the 3rd party apps. No biggie in these 2 cases mind you as I can see it just a little more difficult is all.
  10. mob87

mob87 New Member

Phone: X
    Rom: rubiX
    Theme: Invertnito
    Issue: Very bottom of notification pull down still isn't fixed.
  11. bgill55

Screen shot so I know what you are talking about

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  12. mob87

mob87 New Member

Tried to circle what I was talking about in red.

[​IMG]
  13. bgill55

ok thank you ill look into that! it seems to be only this them I havent seen it on orange and Red!!
  14. Tesler32

Tesler32 New Member

Phone: DroidX
    ROM: ApeX
    Theme: Incognito Red NonBlur
    Issue: I have two calendars installed and neither will sync with google. That is the only issue that I see. Everything else looks sweet, but I really need my calendar sync to work. Thx
  15. Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd New Member

If I'm not mistaken there Blurless builds are based off of P3's Tranquility 2.3.5 build. That said there was a calendar issue in that build that needed to be patched. I'll see if I can find the info and report back on how to fix it quick. I do know the issue has been corrected on P3's newer Tranquility builds ( ie 2.3.7 & 2.3.8, and the new one we should see in a day or so).
  16. bgill55

i need to look at his rom it could be just a naming issue IE: calendar.apk vs. CalendarGoogle.apk
  17. mrpicolas

mrpicolas New Member

incognito bug

hey runnin droid x
    apex aosp rom
    og incognito blurless theme
    gmail version 2.3

problem is i run 2 gmail accounts account select box is white on white text pop up box is fine even after account is selected still white on white
  18. skarlson

skarlson New Member

Phone: Droid X
    ROM: rubiX Focused 1.0
    Theme: Incognito Red v1.2 (assuming you meant 1.2 though in post it is called 2.1 because the zip is called 1.2)
    Issue: Bugs and requests. The theme has transparent sliders on the lock screen but that just isn't doing it for me. I actually prefer visible sliders. Actually if you did something similar do how you made the button on transparent sliders for the received call lock screen sliders that would be ideal because that is very well designed imo. Just the button with the answer or ignore slider appearing when you hit one looks sweet and doing the same for regular lock screen would keep things uniform.

The bug has to do with the Google search apk you themed. When you add the widget to a home screen and press the G to bring down the list of what to search the G button is highlighted yellow, stock Froyo color, instead of the red incognito theme color. When you open the actual Google search application and press the G button there the same thing happens; yellow highlighting instead of red. When selecting from the resulting menu choices they are also highlighted yellow instead of red. The text for those menu items is black instead of white.

I would also make a request for your adw.launcher icons which you just added grayscale for. Place each icon in the same black frame used for your custom icons in the theme itself (the rom theme not the adw.theme) in addition to the grayscale to make everything uniform otherwise it looks like they sort of don't mesh as well. This can be done as I have seen it done in a red theme called ADWTheme Inc-Red-dible on the market. Instead of custom icons the theme just places red shading over existing icons and places each icon in a frame to make it all uniform.

In the dialer app when you select three of the tabs the icon in the tab changes from gray to white. For the contacts tab the folder icon is replaced by a transparent black rectangle.

In the browser when you select the menu button the refresh button is always grayed out instead of black even when it is selectable. The forward button on the other hand is correctly black or gray depending on the context and usability.

In the Music Mod app tabs are highlighted yellow instead of red when selecting them.

Pulldown menus have white text on an almost white background making the text difficult at best to see.

I must say other than the stuff above this is by far the best theme I have used. I am glad you released the red version first as that was my preferred color. The in-call dialer you finally themed looks just stellar. I couldn't be happier; with the changes above that is! Good work!
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2010
  19. skarlson

skarlson New Member

Phone: Droid X
    ROM: rubiX Focused 1.0
    Theme: Incognito Red v3.1

In addition to any bugs not fixed from my previous post the latest version now has icons that are highlighted using rubix default launcher highlighted orange instead of red. The previous version I am pretty sure they were red or I would have mentioned that in my previous post.
  20. akula1

akula1 New Member

Voicemail Button

Droid X
    Rubix.5 focused
    Droid X LWP Free

The voicemail button when selected take me to the main screen, I lose my antenna signal momentarily.

I tried it with Black Glass 928 and it worked fine (it had other issues of notices Black on Black)

I can use speed dial for voicemail and it works fine.

I appreciate any help on this.
    John