Team Incognito's To Do List

Armyof2

Reaction score
bgill,

I honestly think you should see if you can find (or create) different icons for incognito. Love this theme, I just didn't love the icons. Maybe something to add to the to-do :)

There are 2 apps on the market called FolderOrganizer and BetterCut that will let you change your icons to anything you'd like...there are even icon packs out on these forums in various places. They may help ya.

shocka2430

Reaction score
Or use the stock icon adw for incognito

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

shocka2430

Reaction score
Lol army, thinking to hard.

shocka2430

Reaction score
Haha your still the man in my book.

RobStemen

Reaction score
I'm potentially interested in joining. Come on Brian, help a brother out :)

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OK guys back from vacation! Looks like a missed a bunch of things.

sirphobos

Reaction score
bgill,

I honestly think you should see if you can find (or create) different icons for incognito. Love this theme, I just didn't love the icons. Maybe something to add to the to-do :)

There are 2 apps on the market called FolderOrganizer and BetterCut that will let you change your icons to anything you'd like...there are even icon packs out on these forums in various places. They may help ya.
That's just a workaround. :) Im really not trying to be mean here, but I just don't think the replaced icons fit well with the theme.

(I could just replace them myself in the theme itself, i've done it. Just bringing this to your attention, as feedback is good)

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
bgill,

That's just a workaround. :) Im really not trying to be mean here, but I just don't think the replaced icons fit well with the theme.

(I could just replace them myself in the theme itself, i've done it. Just bringing this to your attention, as feedback is good)

OK I have an open ear what do you have in mind???

sirphobos

Reaction score
I was thinking actually the icons that are there would work, just take the words off them. You know? It just looks redundant in the app drawer with the label AND the app name on the icon.

Or a matte icon thats a darker grey would fit well with incognito.

Armyof2

Reaction score
bgill,

They work pretty good if you're labels are turned of with one of the add on launchers but I do agree in the app drawer and stock launcher that it can be a bit redundant.

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I was thinking actually the icons that are there would work, just take the words off them. You know? It just looks redundant in the app drawer with the label AND the app name on the icon.

Or a matte icon thats a darker grey would fit well with incognito.

Ok so really you just want all the icons with a stock look except shade them gray like the adw theme?