Dark Edge for Sapphire!

iaom42

Reaction score
Yay! Need sapphire 1.0.. this makes dialer crash as soon as I boot sapphire 1.0

frozty

Reaction score
1.0 is not out yet?

I was referring to Dark Edge for sapphire 1.0.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Yeah, Also there is one small thing that bugs me. The fact that DE's notification bar is not solid :( It looks horrible in a white/light colored background that's the only thing that bugged me. Otherwise it was a beautiful theme. If any one know anything similar to it please tell me.

Reaction score
Hmm, I just installed over a stock Sapphire and I seem to be stuck in a boot cycle. It's been 10 mins I assume something's messed up?

Reaction score
Well the theme looks cool, but unfortunately I can't boot my phone haha. The DE boot animation plays over and over. I've tried a few battery pulls but the thing just won't boot. Oh well, time to restore.

Same here... perhaps you could update the OP to warn people not to install this on sapphire 1.0...

litso

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Xeudoxus is developing DE for Sapphire, which means Bgill would not be porting it. Xeu took a little break from developing it, but last I saw he's back and working on it so we should see an official release of DE for Sapphire 1.0.0+ soonish.

jesusishere

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Xeudoxus is developing DE for Sapphire, which means Bgill would not be porting it. Xeu took a little break from developing it, but last I saw he's back and working on it so we should see an official release of DE for Sapphire 1.0.0+ soonish.

I seriously can't wait. Donations to both when it happens l!