Incognito Color Series For RubiX 1.6

bjazz69

Reaction score
Anyone use the media dock? I can't unlock the screen when its in the dock. It turns the sound on and off instead. I think the custom lockscreen from this theme is causing the problem.

Same problem with car dock no unlock slider can turn sound on off only.

Droid74

Reaction score
Anyone use the media dock? I can't unlock the screen when its in the dock. It turns the sound on and off instead. I think the custom lockscreen from this theme is causing the problem.

Same problem with car dock no unlock slider can turn sound on off only.

hmmm....i'm having the same issue apparently...never noticed it before.

Chrussell1215

Reaction score
I'm also having the same problems as some of the others here. My Market app keeps force closing as well as my settings when I try and access Accounts. Has there been a fix for these issues yet? Love everything incognito, and it's hard for me to use anything else but these issues are pretty major.

Tanass

Reaction score
Some Probs Bill

first off let me start by sayin im not being a dick and i could not do better if i tryed...

THings iv noticed neg...which u probably know already.
-market force closeing
-when i flashed red theme for rubix 1.6 i lost my phone dialier?
-really hate the themed apps in app drawer dont match (my opinion)
-not sure why adw is pre set and your screens show launcher pro.
-no lock screen sliders
-black and tan looks alot more detailed and time put in to it just wish it had more color choices..

Things i love ...
-the clean black noti bar and clean icons.
-the FONTTTT!!!!!
-themed google search
-car dock home in app drawer
-key board set up and addition of the done button.
thats off the top of my head theres prob more im forgettin..

i really enjoy your hard work and the time u put in is great just wish things were a lil diffrent cause i would love to use it and at this time this is maybe the only stable theme for rubix 1.6 or atleast the only one listed.. which keeps the battery in tens is that why? thanks man

RobStemen

Reaction score
My Comments in Red
first off let me start by sayin im not being a dick and i could not do better if i tryed...

THings iv noticed neg...which u probably know already.
-market force closeing Clear Market Data & Cache
-when i flashed red theme for rubix 1.6 i lost my phone dialier? Try 1. Reflashing Rubix (wipe) 2. Let phone sync ALL THE WAY. 3. Reflash Incognito (NO WIPE) 4. ??? 5. Profit
-really hate the themed apps in app drawer dont match (my opinion) Nothing you can do about it.
-not sure why adw is pre set and your screens show launcher pro. Because Jsin uses LP. I don't understand I probably never well, but that's his choice
-no lock screen sliders That's part of the theme. Enjoy.
-black and tan looks alot more detailed and time put in to it just wish it had more color choices..

Things i love ...
-the clean black noti bar and clean icons.
-the FONTTTT!!!!!
-themed google search
-car dock home in app drawer
-key board set up and addition of the done button.
thats off the top of my head theres prob more im forgettin..

i really enjoy your hard work and the time u put in is great just wish things were a lil diffrent cause i would love to use it and at this time this is maybe the only stable theme for rubix 1.6 or atleast the only one listed.. which keeps the battery in tens is that why? thanks man

Droid74

Reaction score
-really hate the themed apps in app drawer dont match (my opinion)
-not sure why adw is pre set and your screens show launcher pro.

well if you read posts you will find out you can get rid of those themed applications if you are using ADW or change all of them to the same theme if using ADW.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bgill55/81729-those-who-want-stock-icons-incognito.html
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bgill55/94896-incognito-adw-themes-themed-apps.html

If you notice all but 1 ROM includes ADW as the set launcher because it runs smother. I use LPP so i just set it as home. Not a big deal.

Posts like this are lame.

Last edited:

Chrussell1215

Reaction score
I have cache cleaner and have run it sevral times with no success on getting the market to stop force closing. Is there a specific way to go about clearing the market cache and data?

Also I have tried reflashing Rubix 1.6 (Formating Cache, System, and Data) and Incognito 3.2 over it, but I still get the same force close issues with the market and when I try and go to the Account menue in settings. I'm dealing with it now because Incognito is by far the best theme out there for the Droid X.

sephtin

Reaction score
I have cache cleaner and have run it sevral times with no success on getting the market to stop force closing. Is there a specific way to go about clearing the market cache and data?

Also I have tried reflashing Rubix 1.6 (Formating Cache, System, and Data) and Incognito 3.2 over it, but I still get the same force close issues with the market and when I try and go to the Account menue in settings. I'm dealing with it now because Incognito is by far the best theme out there for the Droid X.

menu> Settings> Applications> Manage Applications> all tab> Market>
force stop, Clear data, clear cache,

Chrussell1215

Reaction score

Thanks for the quick replie, and the short tutorial. I went through and cleared both the market data and cache and rebooted, but the force closing problems persists.

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Thanks for the quick replie, and the short tutorial. I went through and cleared both the market data and cache and rebooted, but the force closing problems persists.

Here is my suggestion...

Start with a fresh install of rubiX 1.6 Wipe data and cache multiple times before installation.

Let everything sync market apps ect..... Do not restore apps using Titanium Backup ect....

Install rubix 1.6 again DO NOT wipe anything!

Install Incognito Red or BnT.

I've never ran into an issue with market but if I don't load rubiX 2 times I loose the phone apk....so maybe this will work for you also.

-Steve

Chrussell1215

Reaction score

Here is my suggestion...

Start with a fresh install of rubiX 1.6 Wipe data and cache multiple times before installation.

Let everything sync market apps ect..... Do not restore apps using Titanium Backup ect....

Install rubix 1.6 again DO NOT wipe anything!

Install Incognito Red or BnT.

I've never ran into an issue with market but if I don't load rubiX 2 times I loose the phone apk....so maybe this will work for you also.

-Steve

Hey Steve thanks a lot that seemed to do the trick, although I ended up having to go back and download and install all my apps manually most likely because I cleared the market data and cache. right? RubiX is now running seamlessly with this gorgeous theme. Thanks again.
-Chris