Team Incognito's To Do List

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hello all I thought this would be a easy way to track whats going on with the team and what we are working on. Please dont asks for ETA's or can you do this or that I will outline what works are in progress and what we have planned!!

Thanks In advance!!

1. Update Incognito to Shadow Rom .0.2 (bgill55)

2. updates to All Droid X themes (JsinLegacy)

3. Invernito to Shadow Rom (shocka)

4. Devolpment of new themed apps, Clean up stuff that I miss and overall awesomeness (skurtz1313)

5. Update Zenito and continued to add themed Elements (bgill55)

6. Update Rom Manager (Koush has bumpped me to the free Section of Rom Manager now (Epic) and has also made it available to add our Droid X themes)

7. Looking for more Team Incognito Memebers for help port and come up with fresh Ideas (apply in this Thread)

Please Reply with stuff you would Like to see in upcoming Releases!

Stolas

Reaction score
Fresh Ideas

I got a lot of ideas and always willing to beta test. Just don't know how to make the ideas into reality.

Jason

riahon

Reaction score
If you put the Droid X themes on ROM Manager, can you make changing the icons an option? I love the theme, but prefer the stock icons for my themes.

BachinPhx

Reaction score
Running Shadow Rom v 0.2 if you need beta. I didn't update to 2.1 because 2.0 was working fine for me. Not sure if there will be a difference in the themes. I love either Incognito or Invertnito. They are both awesome.

shocka2430

Reaction score
It will be for v2.1,thats the version I got and its being tested on. I don't know what changed with the versions but I don't recommend using a different version. Now with all that said you can try it if you like and it may work just make a backup.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

jaygatsby9909

Reaction score
I have tried installing Incognito Red on ShadowROM v 0.0.1 and on Sapphire v 1.1.1 and both times I get a voicedialer force close and can't even get to setup phone. I hit OK and force close box just keeps coming up. Am I doing something wrong here? However, I will say the error box looks really cool being black and red and all. Oh, I am using ROM Manager to install everything on Droid 1.

mob87

Reaction score
It will be for v2.1,thats the version I got and its being tested on. I don't know what changed with the versions but I don't recommend using a different version. Now with all that said you can try it if you like and it may work just make a backup.

There is no major differences billy said and wouldnt effect themes. People were just paranoid about the Android Version and Build Number so they changed it.

mojo_droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Im interested in joining. only been doing my own theme up to this point, which is mainly just a big mixture of other themes from various roms, including some incognito themed apps. Started theming some of my own apps recently, have created boot animiations (http://www.droidforums.net/forum/chevyno1/83969-wip-ss-bootanimation.html), and I can code android apps (got a handful on the market, but my coding knowledge/skill isnt at a pro level). not sure how much time i can dedicate to team incognito, but I wouldnt mind helping out some and giving alittle more back to the community.

shocka2430

Reaction score
There is no major differences billy said and wouldnt effect themes. People were just paranoid about the Android Version and Build Number so they changed it.[/QUOTE]
Good news there. Shadow should be up tomorrow morning ran into a little issue with it lol

Armyof2

Reaction score
I can help provide customer support and come up with stupid ideas and such ...but afraid my actual rom/theming skillz are sorely lacking. Hell even if not official it's not like I'm not going to hang around and answer every question I can anyways lol

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I can help provide customer support and come up with stupid ideas and such ...but afraid my actual rom/theming skillz are sorely lacking. Hell even if not official it's not like I'm not going to hang around and answer every question I can anyways lol

I was Going to ask you anyways if you would take up that role!! not just for Zenito but all the themes we release. If you would take yp the forum sides of thing and answer questions it will free up more of Mine and Steve's time to get updates and new things out. as well as Shocka for Invertnito!

Armyof2

Reaction score

I was Going to ask you anyways if you would take up that role!! not just for Zenito but all the themes we release. If you would take yp the forum sides of thing and answer questions it will free up more of Mine and Steve's time to get updates and new things out. as well as Shocka for Invertnito!

Sounds good to me. I'll help with what I know and escalate the issue to one of you guys if it's something I can't figure out. That way the the lil simple things will get filtered out and you guys can deal with the heavy hitting.

I'll even put a mask on my avatar to fit in lol

sirphobos

Reaction score
bgill,

I honestly think you should see if you can find (or create) different icons for incognito. Love this theme, I just didn't love the icons. Maybe something to add to the to-do :)