Theme Developer
Reaction score
Incognito Color Series For RubiX v1.0​

fGTWO.png

Change Log:

http://db.tt/iavc4kw

Special Thanks: Team Incognito, Manup, David1176, Frost, Anderwebs, drod2169

Speacial Notes:

Please install all themes on a fresh Rom. Flash Rom then let Phone Sync. then Flash Theme!! Yes the Unlock Sliders are supposed to be transparent. You will get used to them and learn to love them!!!

ADW Themes: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bgill55/83427-adw-themes-incognito-invertnito.html

ADW Themes (stock Icons): http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bgill55/81729-those-who-want-stock-icons-incognito.html

Themed 3rd Party Apps:http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bgill55/78511-incognito-invertnito-themed-apps.html

Incognito Red V3.2 Rubix 1.6 Released 11/2/2010 1:21am

Added Battery Percentages
Had To remove Cytown Phone Enhancement
Maps updated
Voice Search themed and updated current
Changed out Keyboard to MT version (added lib folder to zip to support this!)

Download:

Incognito Red V3.2

XwFKA.png
okTYc.png

*note Screen Shots dont represent the Battery Percentages!! But they look sweet!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Incognito Black N Tan​

Special Thanks To Skurtz1313 For Putting so much time into this!!!

5aGQO.png
5IUKY.png
7u3nM.png

Please Install this On a fresh Rubix v1.6 Updated 11/04/2010 12:16pm

I cleaned up alot of mis matched images from incognito Red, things to do Theme MT keyboard it was working out the way I wanted gonna take a different look for it will make a patch for it when Done!

Download Incognito B N T:

Incognito Black n Tan

See Attached Zip for Special BnT themed apps and BW Skin Again Thanks to Skurtz!!!

Added some more themed apps for you Clockr, and Tajm! Enjoy Skurtz

Last edited:

TWong1200

Reaction score
looks purdy. the only thing i wish it had (from looking at that screen shot) was the battery percentage built-in

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
AWESOME!! Going to wait for invernito or incognito Orange though

Really like that you're using the transparent lock sliders again!!!

TWong1200

Reaction score
The font is really nice. One thing I don't like is that only a select set of Apps have their icon's themed. So, when you look at the app drawer, they clearly stand out. Obviously there's not much that can be done since there's no way to theme everything. I've decided to stay stock. I wish there was some way to ONLY keep the lock screen. Is this possible?

mbh87

Reaction score
The font is really nice. One thing I don't like is that only a select set of Apps have their icon's themed. So, when you look at the app drawer, they clearly stand out. Obviously there's not much that can be done since there's no way to theme everything. I've decided to stay stock. I wish there was some way to ONLY keep the lock screen. Is this possible?
If you use ADW there is an Incognito theme that has stock icons.

jaben2

Reaction score
Not sure if I did this right.
I installed this, is majority of stuff supposed to be black and white?
Possibly dumb question.
However first experience with these themes.
Thanks,

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Not sure if I did this right.
I installed this, is majority of stuff supposed to be black and white?
Possibly dumb question.
However first experience with these themes.
Thanks,

Yes with hints of red throughout. Make sure you check out the adw themes and themed 3rd party apps

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
How do you remove a theme? I want to try this theme, but frankly want Orange more. Is there an easy way to remove them or do I just make a nandroid and if I dont' like it, restore?

TWong1200

Reaction score
How do you remove a theme? I want to try this theme, but frankly want Orange more. Is there an easy way to remove them or do I just make a nandroid and if I dont' like it, restore?

Either restore your nandroid or reinstall the rom without formatting data. I JUST did this, ironically.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

thefamousmoe

Reaction score
Installed over rubix 1.0. Looks great, but it looks like it deleted my dialer/phone and I do not have service. Also when I go to mobile networks, I get a Settings force close. Any ideas?

TWong1200

Reaction score
Installed over rubix 1.0. Looks great, but it looks like it deleted my dialer/phone and I do not have service. Also when I go to mobile networks, I get a Settings force close. Any ideas?

This is exactly what happened to me. And my power button would not turn the screen off. I ended up installing the rom over again with no data wipe, then reinstalled the theme.

TWong1200

Reaction score
If you use ADW there is an Incognito theme that has stock icons.

Thanks! I didn't know that. Now I love this theme!!