Incognito Color Series For RubiX 1.6

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick replie, and the short tutorial. I went through and cleared both the market data and cache and rebooted, but the force closing problems persists.

Here is my suggestion...

Start with a fresh install of rubiX 1.6 Wipe data and cache multiple times before installation.

Let everything sync market apps ect..... Do not restore apps using Titanium Backup ect....

Install rubix 1.6 again DO NOT wipe anything!

Install Incognito Red or BnT.

I've never ran into an issue with market but if I don't load rubiX 2 times I loose the phone apk....so maybe this will work for you also.

-Steve

Hey Steve thanks a lot that seemed to do the trick, although I ended up having to go back and download and install all my apps manually most likely because I cleared the market data and cache. right? RubiX is now running seamlessly with this gorgeous theme. Thanks again.
-Chris

Glad that worked for you! I don't know what causes it..... but every theme I load on the X for rubiX I have to do it that way or the phone apk breaks. Doesn't matter if it is from another themer or not..... weird guess you and I have special Xs!lol

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

psychotic_penguin

Reaction score
I'm modding the theme for my personal taste, not for release of course.
These two apps are the only ones I can't get to install properly.

Update: Disregard I got em to work, had a small case of inverted cranial rectitus.

Last edited:

thrasher6143

Reaction score
So I have been churning over data and forums and threads and I have got a pretty good handle on android, I think. Black and Tan on 1.6 is amazing but are the camera and camcorder going to be brought up to speed? and if someone could point me in the direction of tutorials on how to theme actual app icons for home screens I want to personally theme some third party apps for the BnT theme cuz its great looking and I have my own creative ideas build. Thanks in advance for the help. dancedroid

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So I have been churning over data and forums and threads and I have got a pretty good handle on android, I think. Black and Tan on 1.6 is amazing but are the camera and camcorder going to be brought up to speed? and if someone could point me in the direction of tutorials on how to theme actual app icons for home screens I want to personally theme some third party apps for the BnT theme cuz its great looking and I have my own creative ideas build. Thanks in advance for the help. dancedroid

What do you mean brought up to speed?

Seano

Reaction score
waiting for that OG blue one i saw posted on twitter yesterday :)

thrasher6143

Reaction score

What do you mean brought up to speed?

Well when I played with the camera it says the highest MP is 5 so I was wondering if tere will be a patch to get it to 8 MP and the video says high and I didn't know if that was equivalent to 720p...
Thanks for the help and still any sites for guiding me to some light theme work and such