bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Black N Tan Updated to Rubix v1.6 check OP

cchang136

Reaction score
problems

Hi, did a fresh wipe for rubix 1.6 and installed latest gala theme.

Question 1. I do wipe cache and data before installing rom, but for some SOME but not all of the apps that i previously had start restoring. And I get a notif saying "48 apps have been restored" then I go to titanium to backup missing apps+data. Is that supposed to happen? I don't think it is, but I'm pretty sure I wiped everything

Question 2. After installing theme, which I dled through rom manager, rebooted into clockwork, installed all the zips. Then I booted up, i keep getting multitouch.something force close. so i switched keyboards to better keyboard to get rid of the errors. I can't go into Accounts in Settings because it just says that "The application settings (process com.android.settings) has stopped unexpectedly" .

And sometimes I get no service when I boot up. And ive noticed that after i reboot and get service, my incoming texts are delayed for a while.. HELP?

I know this is the incognito thread, but i read that others were having similar problems after applying themes.

Last edited:

justreboot

Reaction score
bgill55 - did ya ever fix the 'restore' issue (no service/ no phone installed) with this build? Still waiting on a ROM to stick with for more than two weeks.... Avalon/Invertino (who knows?) (lol)....

cchang136

Reaction score
I have incognito red theme atm, if I wanted to try the B&T theme, would I just bootstrap recovery and just install the b&t theme over the red one? And also what launcher are they using in the screen shot?

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
I have incognito red theme atm, if I wanted to try the B&T theme, would I just bootstrap recovery and just install the b&t theme over the red one? And also what launcher are they using in the screen shot?

Reinstall rubiX over what you have now NO wipe, then after it loads all the way back up, bootstrap recovery, Boot into recovery and install BnT from sd card

That's the way I have been doing it no issues thus far. was on Red this morning and changed to BnT this way on rubiX 1.0 and now 1.6

It's ADW they are using... Themed for BnT is included in the links under the DL link. Some really cool themed apps in there check them out

Irish Cream

Reaction score
Any chance you all will be theming the NEW facebook update? Is there any way to delete the one in Incognito Red so I can just get the new one from the market??? It wont let me uninstall.

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Any chance you all will be theming the NEW facebook update? Is there any way to delete the one in Incognito Red so I can just get the new one from the market??? It wont let me uninstall.

FaceBook is done we are waiting on twitter to be finished then we will post a patch

ajbattaglia83

Reaction score
1865aacd-7487-7c21.jpg

Freaking awesome

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Play-Doh

Reaction score
How do I get the bar at the very bottom of screen shot.....the one on the first page. Ty

Last edited: