[THEME] Black Minimalist / Incognito for CM6 Final

SoulShadow

Reaction score
So now we have Incognito for CM6 and an exact copy of Incognito for CM6 :p

Bgill released an incognito port today, lol.

OP
F

fichdak

Reaction score

Oh.. wow. Didn't know that. Well he hadn't ported it when I released mine.. like 3 days ago, lol, plus it's not an exact copy..

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I released my 3 days ago as well:) I will pull my though. Don't want to upset anyone

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

kdmhongshi

Reaction score
Is it possible to skin the LauncherPro widgets? That would be a deal breaker at the moment for me. );

Oh and the twitter widget as well! edit: my twitter widget is not being skinned. any possible reasons?

ANOTHER: The Font color on the Facebook widget is INCREDIBLE difficult to read since it's dark grey and it blends with the actual widget. Is it possible to change it to white?

Last edited:

sylent101

Reaction score
Hey I have an incredible I know you guys have droids but for whatever reason Droid cm themes seem to work for cm on the incredible.I just wanted to know why this may be happening. The theme works flawlessly with the exception of that battery. If you could help me out or tell me what I can do to fix it I'd appreciate it.
I posted a picture to show you what im talking about, it always stays like that for some reason
AnDrawing_1283573770655.png

OP
F

fichdak

Reaction score
Is it possible to skin the LauncherPro widgets? That would be a deal breaker at the moment for me. );

Oh and the twitter widget as well! edit: my twitter widget is not being skinned. any possible reasons?

ANOTHER: The Font color on the Facebook widget is INCREDIBLE difficult to read since it's dark grey and it blends with the actual widget. Is it possible to change it to white?

Yeah there's a reason for twitter not being themed... I left it out of the zip.. whoooooppss. Rename the attached file to Twitter.apk and push it to /system/app with adb. I'm very busy until next thursday or friday so I don't think I'll be doing anything until then. After that I'll add/fix your stuff and put twitter back in.

Hey I have an incredible I know you guys have droids but for whatever reason Droid cm themes seem to work for cm on the incredible.I just wanted to know why this may be happening. The theme works flawlessly with the exception of that battery. If you could help me out or tell me what I can do to fix it I'd appreciate it.
I posted a picture to show you what im talking about, it always stays like that for some reason

I'm surprised it boots at all to be honest. The themed files from this one's framework-res.apk need to be transfered to your incredible's framework in order for it to be fixed. A couple things might need to be slightly altered in the framework, but it's not much of anything. ask a droid incredible themer to do it lol

sylent101

Reaction score

Yeah there's a reason for twitter not being themed... I left it out of the zip.. whoooooppss. Rename the attached file to Twitter.apk and push it to /system/app with adb. I'm very busy until next thursday or friday so I don't think I'll be doing anything until then. After that I'll add/fix your stuff and put twitter back in.

I'm surprised it boots at all to be honest. The themed files from this one's framework-res.apk need to be transfered to your incredible's framework in order for it to be fixed. A couple things might need to be slightly altered in the framework, but it's not much of anything. ask a droid incredible themer to do it lol

Lol yeah plenty of cm droid themes work, revolution, the droid x theme and this one with the exception of the battery.

I had a droid before this phone and I used to flash n1 themes so I figured it would work the same way. Koush probably based the inc build from the droid one that's why the themes work.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

It is because Cyanogen and now Sapphire (Ruby for the DInc) use something called a consolidated build. This makes the roms EXTREMELY similar. Only difference really are phone specific features and the props. THIS is why it can have a high chance to work.

I remeber back in 2.1 someone was able to apply DE to Cyanogen for the N1.

sylent101

Reaction score

It is because Cyanogen and now Sapphire (Ruby for the DInc) use something called a consolidated build. This makes the roms EXTREMELY similar. Only difference really are phone specific features and the props. THIS is why it can have a high chance to work.

That's awesome im totally robbing all of your guys themes lol. Our modding community doesn't have that much themers and the ones we do have are mostly focused on sense.. and I hate sense ui.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

That's awesome im totally robbing all of your guys themes lol. Our modding community doesn't have that much themers and the ones we do have are mostly focused on sense.. and I hate sense ui.

Just be careful. Something could easily go wrong using something made for a different phone. Just make a backup :)

TRVSDKSN

Reaction score
I tried REVOlution first and had issues with MusicMod , then REVOlution Remix sent me into a bootloop. I hate pulling battery. This theme showed up and made my day. Love it. Thanks for all the hard work.

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
I moved WidgetLocker manually with Root Explorer to /system/app. Now all I get is force closes from it...any way to fix this? using udx8 :)

Could I just manually change the .pngs? or can I edit the xml to be directed to the original dir?

Last edited: