The Ultimate Droid 2.3.0 - All Devices - D1, INC, EVO 4G, Desire CDMA & GSM

Kevinmon

Reaction score
lol look at the floated threads dude. but I must say, 2.3 is still the best and most solid. But Blackdroid is releasing 3.0.0 (Gingerbread ROM) on 10 phones today I believe.

ultraaman

Reaction score
Hey, I just rooted my Droid 1 for the first time. I downloaded this ROM but my phone now appears to be stuck at start-up - it keeps cycling through the red eye graphic and DROID.

Please tell me this is normal. It's been going on for about an hour now. If it's not, can you please tell me how to fix it. Thanks!

Bob Dammit

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey, I just rooted my Droid 1 for the first time. I downloaded this ROM but my phone now appears to be stuck at start-up - it keeps cycling through the red eye graphic and DROID.

Please tell me this is normal. It's been going on for about an hour now. If it's not, can you please tell me how to fix it. Thanks!
No, its not normal. It is called a boot loop. You will need to reflash your ROM. While you're at it, you might want to get on th e latest version:
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ul...ll-devices-d1-inc-evo-4g-desire-cdma-gsm.html

Before you flash the ROM, boot into recovery, wipe data/factory reset 3 times, then wipe cache 3 times, THEN flash the ROM.