The Ultimate Droid 2.5.0 - All Devices - D1, INC, EVO 4G, Desire CDMA & GSM

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
then why do you insist that bugs from old versions of UD persist in the new versions?

Bugless is great, but UD has more customization, stable, more themes.

Dont hold the new versions accountable by being rude toward the people that work hard on them when you havent even tried the new UD. I disliked UD on version 8 myself. I got process.acore fc all day long. Not the case with this one.

Have some respect even if you dont like it...dont come into the release thread blabbering how buggy something is if you dont even run it...and basing your attack on a version from 6 months ago.

Riley

Reaction score
I am just trying UD for the first time. One thing I can't figure out is the eXtremeMod wallpapers, I do not see them anywhere. I see the customizable Nexus paper and standard live wallpapers, but no other live wallpaper in the menu. Am I missing something? I did a full wipe and all that before I flashed it in CW recovery.

geoff5093

Reaction score
I've been bouncing between Bugless Beast, D1-MIUI, and Ultimate Droid. In every case I've always come back to UD, it seems to run and look the best out of them all. Great work!

TuBitMittens

Reaction score
Probably a random thread to bring up an old concern that might be irrelevant to the rom, but is it still an issue of being charged by verizon when using wired tether or is the wired tether app that comes with the rom a third party "root users only" thats completely separate from verizon being able to track down the usage?? I obviously trust the rom and all its components but I'm still not completely sure if extra charges on bills for wired tether is still an issue that needs to be worried about???

also, another completely separate question but out of curiosity(its barely even a real bother), is there a way of getting around the bug with the rotary lockscreen saying "emergency calls only" or is that unfixable at the moment??
Other than that, I'm liking the rom.
...anyone?

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Probably a random thread to bring up an old concern that might be irrelevant to the rom, but is it still an issue of being charged by verizon when using wired tether or is the wired tether app that comes with the rom a third party "root users only" thats completely separate from verizon being able to track down the usage?? I obviously trust the rom and all its components but I'm still not completely sure if extra charges on bills for wired tether is still an issue that needs to be worried about???

also, another completely separate question but out of curiosity(its barely even a real bother), is there a way of getting around the bug with the rotary lockscreen saying "emergency calls only" or is that unfixable at the moment??
...anyone?

I use wifi tether and its free.. I am sure any tether in the rom is free if it came with the rom. The lock screen issue has no fix atm and not sure it will..

TuBitMittens

Reaction score

...anyone?

I use wifi tether and its free.. I am sure any tether in the rom is free if it came with the rom. The lock screen issue has no fix atm and not sure it will..
alright that makes sense, thanks. I knew the wifi tether root app was free but I was still a bit unsure with wired tether.

treybarnes66

Reaction score
So I guess every time the files get updated it is recommended that we download and install the latest update?

Last edited:

FastKatt

Reaction score
Should I be worried about the fact that the market shows an update for ADW-Launcher?

Swyped on my Droid, sent via Tapatalk. It's amazing what ones thumb can do!

Reaction score
Having a problem .. just flashed this rom 2.5.0 and everything looks and feels great thank you for this rom..but...i am getting a force close on the sound settings. what am i doing wrong? i rebooted several times and tried several times same result...please help me out

taz1458

Reaction score
I somehow updated my camera and now all it and the camcorder do is force close. Any ideas folks?

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

hrhaven

Reaction score
Last time I flashed a rom, I lost all my SMS and MMS messages, including call logs. I don't want to lose them all this time. How do you backup SMS and MMS? I am using titanium backup.

geoff5093

Reaction score
Last time I flashed a rom, I lost all my SMS and MMS messages, including call logs. I don't want to lose them all this time. How do you backup SMS and MMS? I am using titanium backup.
Download a program called SMS Backup and Call Log Backup.

hrhaven

Reaction score
So I downloaded the UD 2.5 zip file from page one for the original moto droid. Did a TIBU backup, backed up SMS and MMS as well as call log. I renamed the .zip file update.zip and put it on the SD card. Using SPRecovery I cleared cashe and did a reset. then went to install and tried install/sdcard/update.zip (deprecated). It says:
finding update package
opening update package
verifying update package
e: update.zip install blocked
installation aborted.

what am I doing wrong?