The Ultimate Droid 2.4.0 - All Devices - D1, INC, EVO 4G, Desire CDMA & GSM

jgrubbs

Reaction score
you can also just do the hot reboot if u dont wanna wait. i know it only a difference of a few seconds, but it worked for me that way.....

wired76

Reaction score
Everyone is mentioning the emergency only call on the rotary lockscreen but have not said anything about - Added Phone and Messaging Tab Option to Rotary Lockscreen as mentioned in the 2.4 changelog. I have not seen this, has anyone seen this?

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Everyone is mentioning the emergency only call on the rotary lockscreen but have not said anything about - Added Phone and Messaging Tab Option to Rotary Lockscreen as mentioned in the 2.4 changelog. I have not seen this, has anyone seen this?
You checked it in setings?

wired76

Reaction score

I did not see anything in the settings unless I have overlooked it. In the lockscreen setting page the only option there is to use rotary lockscreen or uncheck it to not use it.

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I did not see anything in the settings unless I have overlooked it. In the lockscreen setting page the only option there is to use rotary lockscreen or uncheck it to not use it.

UD Settings > Input Settings > Phone & Messaging...

Last edited:

wired76

Reaction score

UD Settings > Input Settings > Phone & Messaging...

Thanks for pointing a blind man in the right direction. lol :icon_ banana:

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

sonnydroid

Reaction score
Can someone point me in the direction where I can download the kernel (sapphire) that came with this rom? Or upload the file for me? I can't seem to find it in Rom Manager.
Thanks.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

sonnydroid

Reaction score

AFX

Reaction score
If anyone is interested, papachach created a great looking black and red themed Gingerbread keyboard to match the UD theme:

KbRed.jpg

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ard-w-working-predictions-15.html#post1070887

kenbarnum

Reaction score
Thank you BD. This 2.4 update is the best. Works flawlessly on my OG Droid and it feels like a new phone.

bmac860

Reaction score
I really like how evything thing looks but it seems to be a little choppy and I keep getting g f /c on my keyboard.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App