Themes For The Ultimate Droid 2.4.0 - All Devices

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
it doesnt tell u how to install it on ur phone i have the theme just saved on my computer now. can anyone please explain how o make it the theme on my phone

I don't believe there are any themes available for the DX version of UD.

reebz

Reaction score
I just installed Renovated on UD2.4 and really like it, however the GMail icon notification didn't theme. It's the stock black notification. Other than that, very nice.

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I just installed Renovated on UD2.4 and really like it, however the GMail icon notification didn't theme. It's the stock black notification. Other than that, very nice.

Glad you like it .... is it just the gmail icon? Or is the whole app not themed?

Gmail jus updated and I need to get to it and out to everyone ...

reebz

Reaction score

Glad you like it .... is it just the gmail icon? Or is the whole app not themed?

Just the notification icon. Well, now that I look closer. The icons appear themed, I'm not sure as there isn't a screenshot for GMail on your page, however the only colored icon is the "More" button. White square with blue triangle in middle. Is that the theme for that icon? Everything else appears themed.

Last edited:

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

Just the notification icon. Well, now that I look closer. The icons appear themed, I'm not sure as there isn't a screenshot for GMail on your page, however the only colored icon is the "More" button. White square with blue triangle in middle. Is that the theme for that icon? Everything else appears themed.

Go back to the Renovated site and click on Apps (far right of the page in white), all your icons should look like that (Gmail screenies are on the lower left)...

llt_droid

Reaction score
it doesnt tell u how to install it on ur phone i have the theme just saved on my computer now. can anyone please explain how o make it the theme on my phone

You need to put it on your sdcard; then, if using Clockwork, choose Install Rom from SD Card, select it and away you go.
If using SPRecovery, you need to rename it to update.zip, boot into recovery and select it there.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Rockin' Rainbows and Twizt'D Blue UD 2.4.0 will be released tonight. I had them both working on my droid and am uploading now.

reebz

Reaction score

Go back to the Renovated site and click on Apps (far right of the page in white), all your icons should look like that (Gmail screenies are on the lower left)...

On my GMail inbox, the only themed icon is the "more" button; on my "compose" screen, four of the six icons are themed, "Add Cc/Bcc" and "Attach" are not themed. My market is themed. Twitter and Facebook didn't theme. Should FB and Twitter theme automatically as the Renovated theme installs?

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Rockin' Rainbows and Twizt'D Blue UD 2.4.0 will be released tonight. I had them both working on my droid and am uploading now.

Hey Congrats...
you just made a bunch of members very very happy... ;)!

bdub33

Reaction score
Got twiztd blue on but the gallery does not work

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App