Themes For The Ultimate Droid 2.0.0 - Updated 11/12/10

DankDroid

Reaction score
i would love to see watermarked on this if it hasnt been mentioned already.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
24k blaCK glass is up and running

danielson2047

Reaction score
So, any vanilla themes yet? Come on peeps, i know the demand is there.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

b-jammin21

Reaction score
I have installed several themes from this thread, but none of them seem to theme LP like they are shown in the screenshots. Is there something else I need to do in order to have my LP themed?

Also, can the twiztd blue theme be installed using CW?

Thanks.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
nemets... you hvae to set all that up yourself. Icons, Widgets, dockbar look etc.. To change your dockbar just go into the LP settings and somewhere in there is probably a choice for themes or skins.

For the icons, I dunno about anyone else but, my themes have a wallpaper and icon pack. I need to make a few more though.

If there is an easier way (which is highly possible) I don't know what it is.

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I have installed several themes from this thread, but none of them seem to theme LP like they are shown in the screenshots. Is there something else I need to do in order to have my LP themed?

Thanks.

I use adw for my screen shots I do theme lp to get the icons like the screen shots long press and app in the dock change shortcut pick the app you want and leave as defualt and you should be golden

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

Thanks.

My theme "lightly" touched LP ... the only thing I themed were the icons when you press the menu key - preferences and notifications ...

Jayfunk13

Reaction score
Swype is gone

did anybody else lose swype after installing luna? I keep trying to install it from UD Extras to no avail

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Thanks.

I use adw for my screen shots I do theme lp to get the icons like the screen shots long press and app in the dock change shortcut pick the app you want and leave as defualt and you should be golden

^^^^^^
That.... would be the easier way. :)

neoj2

Reaction score
where is the pink theme love? looking to theme gfs phone and im curios how new features will look with it

1luvleegeek

Reaction score
where is the pink theme love? looking to theme gfs phone and im curios how new features will look with it

Have you shown your girl Corinacakes' Rockin Rainbows theme? Its very girly and sweet! Go have a look :)

neoj2

Reaction score
yea she has seen it but still stubborn as me and wants pink. i think it looks nice. hope someone can port it. also looking for this theme to be ported as well http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ultimatedroid/89757-smokedx-theme-hybrid-theme-blue-accents.html . i liked it alot but using galaxy s theme.

Have you shown your girl Corinacakes' Rockin Rainbows theme? Its very girly and sweet! Go have a look :)