Themes For The Ultimate Droid 2.3.0 - All Devices

dirtysanchez

Reaction score
Boy i wish i had more time to learn to theme i would love a port of WaterMark its too bad the creator to a break :icon_evil: o well I like renovated as well but yank still working on it.

Thank you too all themer's and all there hard work we script kitties would have nothing to do without u :hail:

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Boy i wish i had more time to learn to theme i would love a port of WaterMark its too bad the creator to a break :icon_evil: o well I like renovated as well but yank still working on it.

Thank you too all themer's and all there hard work we script kitties would have nothing to do without u :hail:

I have made progress!!! dancedroid

Here is a partial (no themed apps - that's where my issue is) to hold you over :biggrin:

dirtysanchez

Reaction score

I have made progress!!! dancedroid

Here is a partial (no themed apps - that's where my issue is) to hold you over :biggrin:

Dude your awesome thank you dancedroid

bdub33

Reaction score
Has anyone heard if corinacakes is going to make the TWIZTD BLUE theme for this??

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
she is working on another theme port at the moment, when thats done twiztd blue is cominf first cause i asked her in irc last night :)

emic

Reaction score
a nice port to go with your porterhouse

I have looked through xda and droid forums trying to find an instructional thread on how to port themes but to no avail....any ideas? I would love to see some rEVOLUTION action for UD 2.3.....

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Op updated! First incredible theme added!! Renovated!!!