Themes For The Ultimate Droid 2.3.0 - All Devices

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
come on Kook... don't doubt yourself.. your themes are great.. of course people want them :)

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
Here is a piece of Chrome 2.3
screenshot_10.png

bdub33

Reaction score
Is there a transparent status bar for 2.3 that anyone knows of?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
EVO Tester

Think I am done with port to EVO ... just need some testers to let me know it works :tongue: That's the bad thing about porting to a device you don't have LOL

bdub33

Reaction score
I'm looking for a transparent status bar that works for 2.3 if anyone knows of one. Thanks

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I'm looking for a transparent status bar that works for 2.3 if anyone knows of one. Thanks

Is it just the status bar you want? Or do you want the theme too? I could throw a transparent status bar in my theme for you ...

bdub33

Reaction score
Just a status bar would be awesome. Like a Metamorph zip

Smokie

Reaction score
hey guys, just curious.. when you goto UDSettings>Device Info.. does it still say you are on The Ultimate Droid 2.1.0 or did I load the same ROM again while drinking last night? please let me know.. btw this Chrome theme is badass!

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Smokie... thank you.

To answer your question, you are running UD 2.3. I never thought about the settings though. I just put my apps in the theme folder from last time. I will pull the settings.apk from UD 2.3 today, theme it and post it by itself in the OP of the chrome thread as an update.zip file.

Smokie

Reaction score
Smokie... thank you.

To answer your question, you are running UD 2.3. I never thought about the settings though. I just put my apps in the theme folder from last time. I will pull the settings.apk from UD 2.3 today, theme it and post it by itself in the OP of the chrome thread as an update.zip file.

hey thanks for the explanation. I'm not that crazy about what version my phone states it is.. just making sure I didn't drunkinly screw up..