The Ultimate Droid 2.5.0 - All Devices - D1, INC, EVO 4G, Desire CDMA & GSM

hrhaven

Reaction score
I forgot to click allow. So all set I think. rebooting...fingers crossed.

geoff5093

Reaction score
It's been a while since I've had to root, but you are rooted right? I would use Clockwork over SPRecovery. Hopefully you did a nandroid backup!

Red5

Reaction score
Just installed ud 2.5.0 with the galaxy s theme and it is awesome. I'm a total noob to the whole rooting and rom thing, but thanks to this forum I've learned a ton. Just wanted to thank you guys for a great rom and your hard work.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

devante387

Reaction score
Do slayer kernels work on evo? Gonna root a evo and flash UD 2.5 and was hoping slayer kernels work with it.

jeffwerf

Reaction score
It's been a while since I've had to root, but you are rooted right? I would use Clockwork over SPRecovery. Hopefully you did a nandroid backup!

i am completely new to all this .... ive heard alot about the nandroid backup what is it and how do i do it it sounds important :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

devante387

Reaction score
During the rooting process, first thing you do is flash a recovery image. For instance with the droid 1, you may want to flash SP Recovery on the device and that will enable nandroid backups. Once rooted, have a ROM installed, and its stable and all, you may want to back it up to the SD card as a Nandroid backup. There's SP Recovery or ClockworkMod. ClockworkMod comes from Rom manager, an app from the market that allows you to download roms, kernels, themes, updates, perform backups, fix permissions, flash alternate recovery (SP Recovery), or partition the SD card. Rom manager makes things easier basically. There's the free version RM and the premium version at cost. That's my understanding.

Godric

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to disable that overscrolling effect, don't like it.

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to disable that overscrolling effect, don't like it.

Settings > Ultimate Settings > User Interface

Then uncheck the box that says enable overscrolling effect.

Play a jam!