UD 3.0.0 RC - 7 Devices - Droid 1 is RC2 Now!

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Changes Since UD 3.0.0 Beta
--------------------------------
- Updated build to 2.3.2 (sms bug fixed)
- MASSIVE performance improvements since 3.0.0 beta (faster, much more memory available)
- Made a lot of changes to the new theming engine
- Added fix for cdma phone signal issue
- Began Work on New UDLauncher3 (dustinmj/anderweb/blackdroid)
* Fastest 3D launcher on the planet
* Long press for customizable shortcuts
* Customizable number of shortcuts,
* Customizable launcher style
* Customizable launcher background
* Scrollable widget support
* Cleaned up code, made a few changes to launcher workspace
* (Full screen mode, Resizable widgets, Customizable number of screen, hide icon labels, and double tap to show previews still to come,)
- Added new scrollable galaxy s notification widget (customizable from ud settings - cvpcs)
- New Overhauled Music App w/ 5 widgets(Josh Stone)
- Phone and Messaging Lockscreen options are now "Phone and Custom App"
- Phone and Custom App now works with rotary lockscreen as well as the tabs lockscreen (Sven Dawitz/Blackdroid)
- Sound On ->> Vibrate On ->> Sound Off - Toggle On Lockscreen
- Rotary lockscreen + Phone and Custom app = new rotary lockscreen layout (hint:pull down)
- You now get rotary answer widget when rotary lockscreen enabled
- Removed Carrier From Status Bar and made clear button bigger (scroll to bottom of list to access clear button)
- Added Maket Apps Installer (by kmobs)
- Even more work done on UD Settings Overhaul (not fully complete)
- Porting UD Theme over to new theming system (not fully complete)

Broken:
- UD Settings can only be accessed by long press search or selection from an open launcher
- Camera

All Roms are an RC expect the Droid 1, which is RC2! RC2 fixes the auto rotate on D1.

Download Links:

Droid 1 RC2:

FTP Link

UD Forum Link

Incredible:

FTP Link

UD Forum Link

Desire GSM:

FTP Link

UD Forum Link

Desire CDMA:

FTP Link

UD Forum Link

EVO 4G:

FTP Link

UD Forum Link

Nexus S:

FTP Link

UD Forum Link

Nexus 1:

FTP Link

UD Forum Link

Donate Link For Blackdroid below

If you enjoy UD roms and appreciate Blackdroids work, please donate to the cause and show your support! <-- Click Here

Last edited:
Sooooo close! Once accelerometer and camera is fixed I'll be loading it up (and donating :) )

Where's "about phone?" Other than that with the exception of the camera not working and UD setting missing, not too bad!

I've been running this since about 10 this morning. Seems really quick, I did empty my battery in less than 6 hours although that was with constant use including streaming Sirius radio.

Thank you...I saw that when I went to market and the screen popped up...:)

well looks like the cdma is up, time to download and try it out. i just hope i dont have the same problem with the beta. trying to load it yesterday and my phone wouldn't load past the htc boot screen.

Last edited:
Still getting 3G loss after calling.

you still lose 3g for a second then it brings itself back. Until GB is released on CDMA phone we wont have a 100% perfect fix. no one does. everyone is having a fix by the phone auto reconnect starting 3g currently.

Back