More Froyo

ntrddragn

Reaction score
Froyo home screen option..new to me

I dont know if this has been posted but its news to me. dancedroidIf you press and hold those dots on the bottom of the home screen for a few second you get to see the all the other desktops and it let up pick which screen to go to versus scrolling all way there. see my screen shot. Sorry if this is not new. =/

4730439873_e1455e8f57.jpg

lilhill

Reaction score

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
it works! i dig it so far but now what? i'm trying to get flash going but that is a PITA.

Great! I'm glad you got it installed and didn't brick your phone. First time checking my mail and messages on here today, so I'm sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.

Good luck getting flash installed. Part of the problem lays in the fact that there are three versions kicking around and you want the latest version. If you're still unable to get it installed by now I'll see what I can do to help.

skatergod

Reaction score
Droid X wallpaper, Custom from Ad's

Droid X wallpaper I made, to match the one in the advertisements. Doesn't come loaded on the phone.

78ANogolBPwA5nVe-hgKqQ

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
64 bit right?

Sounds like you are doing just fine and are past this point. For others...if you try to install the 64 bit drivers on a 32 bit OS or 32bit drivers on a 64bit OS the install software will tell you to get the other set.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Automatic Updates

I'm kind of wondering if this feature actually works. I go to the Market and I see updates sitting there. All my apps are checked for automatic updates.

Any thoughts on this?

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Careful installing the Droid x lwp your other lwp will fc if you want to use them.

Sent from my Droid

bluestudy4

Reaction score
I'm kind of wondering if this feature actually works. I go to the Market and I see updates sitting there. All my apps are checked for automatic updates.

Any thoughts on this?

I'm guessing automatic just means that when there is more than one update, it gives you the option to update all.

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
for those having issues with other lwps

scroll up a bit and install it like suggested and you cna remove and put it back very easily to still be able to use the older lwp's

Just a suggestion.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint

Any thoughts on this?
I think there's something with the market that needs to happen first, like installing a sync or something, and Google hasn't put it in because only the
Nexus 1 is supposed to have FroYo yet.

Of course, the other option, that you can tell the market to "update all" as previously suggested might be correct as well.

clinchmtnman

Reaction score
WHAT "dots"?

What dots are you referring to. That sounds like a neat trick ("tool" actually) but I can't figure out how to do it.

I dont know if this has been posted but its news to me. dancedroidIf you press and hold those dots on the bottom of the home screen for a few second you get to see the all the other desktops and it let up pick which screen to go to versus scrolling all way there. see my screen shot. Sorry if this is not new. =/

4730439873_e1455e8f57.jpg

lilhill

Reaction score
I was first using a stock voles Froyo ROM. Some of my standard apps weren't available on the market. I thought this was probably because there weren't Froyo versions available. Today, I got the Chaos ROM up and running and some of those apps WERE available (mainly Redboxer, Mobile Defense, and WeatherBug Elite). I thought that was weird so I switched back to the voles ROM and the apps once again didn't appear on the Market.

Anyone know why this might be or what I can do about it?