Froyo For Galaxy S Aka Fascinate Now Little More Confirmed

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
froyogs.jpg

Well it seems Samsung, like everyone else, has a few leaked documents and ROMs out here... And this one just tells us about the impending Froyo update. Posted today by AndroidCentral, this document converts to say that Samsung has tested and can now confirm the ROMs are working fine on the devices, which means coming soon for us.

I just happen to have a Fascinate right next to me and wow is it a great device. I actually use it more than the Droid 2 I also have, and will be doing a review of it soon along side a comparison with it, my G2 and Droid 2, so look out for that.

Does anyone here own a fascinate?

Reaction score
I indeed do have a Fascinate and I think it may be the best phone I have every had. I don't understand why so many people have given this phone mediocre to low reviews.

Things I would fix.
-NO Bing

The aesthetics of the phone are left wanting, but a small price to pay for such a work horse. I was downloading a torrent, talking to a friend, playing chess and checking a web page on how to play chess... My battery was going backwards while on the charger mind you, but my point is it can get the job done. If the Galaxy Tab lives up to the hype I've placed on it in my mind, I may become a Galaxy Fan Boy.

bomber889

Reaction score
Now that Voodoo is out, it makes this phone even better. I can not wait for froyo on this, it's already fast as lightning

Hawk

Reaction score
I love mine.
rooted, voodoo and LP, there is nothing better

Reaction score
Now that Voodoo is out, it makes this phone even better. I can not wait for froyo on this, it's already fast as lightning

Voodoo isn't available for the Fascinate yet is it? I thought it wasn't only for the Vibrant and Captivate at the moment.

bomber889

Reaction score
Reaction score

Voodoo isn't available for the Fascinate yet is it? I thought it wasn't only for the Vibrant and Captivate at the moment.

Nope, came out yesterday. [RELEASE] Voodoo (v0.2) ext4 lagfix for Fascinate! - xda-developers

Will Voodoo drain the battery as rapidly as One Click Lag Fix?

Galahede

Reaction score
I got the Fascinate and it's basically replaced my laptop. This phone has everything I wanted plus more. My only beef is when I accidentally touch the bottom screen with the touch sensitive buttons. Other than that, this phone rocks. Waiting for Flash and 2.2!