Froyo Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
on more time Droidforums would like to thank MYDROIDWORLD for allowing us the info..we couldnt be more excitied ..................

droid-froyo.png

Well You heard me post about it ealier tonight. I have also made reference to this for weeks.

What has this and every other Android community wanted? Well Froyo of course for whatever device you are carrying!!!

Well thanks to MDW and P3Droid we have the full rom YES that's right the full ROM for public release!!!!

This is actually 2.2 Froyo RC build for us to play with. Only at MDW or Droidforums will you find this file!!!

A special thanks needs to be sent out to BBcrackman, P3, Olta and the MDW staff!!!! Without them and our relationship with them none of this would be possible!!!!

froyo_droid.jpg

***Please do not post links on other websites without permission***

wuyanks froyo 2.2 video (including flash): [video=youtube;bnqgDLQ76Us]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnqgDLQ76Us[/video]

I know that everyone has been waiting for this to drop, including me. So without futher teasing or foreplay. Jump into the forum and get your froyo download.

Disclaimer: At this time the kernel has been changed to protect the original source, (you loose wifi) The original file has everything working at this point in time.

Downloads:
These files are nandroid backups. You must download them, extract them, and then place in the appropriate folder.

Install Instructions Clockwork Recovery:
1) Download file
2) Extract folder named 2010-06-05.06.15.32
3) Place folder 2010-06-05.06.15.32 in the /sdcard/clockwork/backup folder on your sdcard
4) Restart phone in recovery
5) Go to nandroid, select restore, select the above folder and press the camera button.

Install Instructions SP Recovery:
1) Download file
2) Extract folder named froyo-BS-20100605-0547
3) Place BS-20100605-0547 in the /sdcard/nandroid folder on your sdcard
5) Go to Backup/Restore, select advanced restore, select the above folder and press the camera button.

Clockwork Recovery Nandroid:

Download 1

mirror #1

mirror #2

SP Recovery Nandroid:

Download 1

mirror #1

mirror #2

added to the fun is www.droidforums.net/hosted/P3DF-Flash.zip.html

flash

Instructions for installing flash are dowenload the file. Extract the files via 7zip or a like program. Move the full APK to your card ( I put mine in the download file) install using astro or a like app. Enjoy

www.droidforums.net/hosted/update.zip.html

above are the root files needed for SPrecover root. Please just falsh as an update zip and it should give SU permissions back

UPDATE: Link to P3Droid OC Kernals with Wifi and 3G! (see link below):

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...yo-overclocked-kernels-includes-wifi-fix.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Themes:

BGill55has created the first Froyo theme called "Clean Black".

EDIT:
06/07/2010

Fix missing Busybox From original Froyo release
themed more icons (maps, Google voice must uninstall Google voice first, Gtalk)
Added Team Chaos Spare Parts
Added Download Crutch lite

Here is a link to where you can download the theme:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/team-chaos/49506-team-chaos-clean-black-froyo.html

Screen shots:

006d44f2.jpg

55cbb890.jpg

6425ab4b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

movadoevo8

Reaction score
droid-froyo.png

Well You heard me post about it ealier tonight. I have also made reference to this for weeks.

What has this and every other Android community wanted? Well Froyo of course for whatever device you are carrying!!!

Well thanks to MDW and P3Droid we have the full rom YES that's right the full ROM for public release!!!!

This is actually 2.2 Froyo RC build for us to play with. Only at MDW or Droidforums will you find this file!!!

A special thanks needs to be sent out to BBcrackman, P3, Olta and the MDW staff!!!! Without them and our relationship with them none of this would be possible!!!!

http://img.droidforums.net/img/froyo-6410.zip

downloadfile-1-1.jpg

***Please do not post links on other websites without permission***

I know that everyone has been waiting for this to drop, including me. So without futher teasing or foreplay. Jump into the forum and get your froyo download.

Disclaimer: At this time the kernel has been changed to protect the original source, (you loose wifi) The original file has everything working at this point in time.

Downloads:
These files are nandroid backups. You must download them, extract them, and then place in the appropriate folder.

Install Instructions Clockwork Recovery:
1) Download file
2) Extract folder named 2010-06-05.06.15.32
3) Place folder 2010-06-05.06.15.32 in the /sdcard/clockwork/backup folder on your sdcard
5) Go to nandroid, select restore, select the above folder and press the camera button.

Install Instructions SP Recovery:
1) Download file
2) Extract folder named froyo-BS-20100605-0547
3) Place BS-20100605-0547 in the /sdcard/nandroid folder on your sdcard
5) Go to Backup/Restore, select advanced restore, select the above folder and press the camera button.

Clockwork Recovery Nandroid:

Download 1

mirror #1

mirror #2

SP Recovery Nandroid:

Download 1

mirror #1

mirror #2

Awesome!!! Thanks Miami!!! I'm getting out of bed right now as I type and going to try it out, thanks!!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Great work guys!!! I'm sure this thread is gonna blow up real quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.