tried to flash 2.2 froyo but possible fail?....

WacKo

Reaction score
i was using sprecovery i placed that zip that i downloaded (P3DF-CW.zip)and extracted it in my nandroid folder and went into sprecovery and did an advanced restore with 2010-06-05.06.15.32 and then hit reboot and now just get the moto logo for about an hour tried going into recovery again and its not on sirspychos anymore im guessin its now on cw, so how do i get my old 2.1 smoked glass rom back???????

OP
WacKo

WacKo

Reaction score
no phone for about an hour an a half help?! do i factory reset it?

dilleyo

Reaction score
k do a factory reset an if you have a back up with that recovery img use it an reflash the spr or jus use clockworkmod an download the zip for that an wipe data an cache twice an flash an that should work if not pm me with the problem an ill see what we can do for you

OP
WacKo

WacKo

Reaction score
k do a factory reset an if you have a back up with that recovery img use it an reflash the spr or jus use clockworkmod an download the zip for that an wipe data an cache twice an flash an that should work if not pm me with the problem an ill see what we can do for you

cw is a lot different then sprecovery idk where to go or how to get sprecovery back?? i tried flashing some old backup roms and it says it doesnt exist if it doesnt say .zip and for the ones that do it doesnt even seem like its actally flashing it because it goes by way too quickly and when i try to reboot it still stays at the moto logo

foamman

Reaction score

cw is a lot different then sprecovery idk where to go or how to get sprecovery back?? i tried flashing some old backup roms and it says it doesnt exist if it doesnt say .zip and for the ones that do it doesnt even seem like its actally flashing it because it goes by way too quickly and when i try to reboot it still stays at the moto logo

Use the update.zip file found at the bottom of this Droid-Life.com page.

Download: Android 2.2 for Motorola Droid | Droid Life: A Motorola Droid Blog

OP
WacKo

WacKo

Reaction score

Use the update.zip file found at the bottom of this Droid-Life.com page.

Download: Android 2.2 for Motorola Droid | Droid Life: A Motorola Droid Blog

cant get passed the motot logo screen

foamman

Reaction score
Can you boot into recovery? Power on while holding X?