New baseband too??

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well if Froyo wasn't enough for this weeekend.then maybe Froyo for non rooted users was!

Well MDW and DF decided to take it to another level tonight.

Soucrce Holy Cow, Another MyDroidRelease - Updated Radio File

What else could we have up our sleeve you ask? Maybe Froyo for the DI...not yet...Maybe root for the DI...not quite yet either! How about the new baseband for the Moto dorid...Yes the one getting ready to release with Froyo is here now!!!!

Once again only MDW and DF will have these files!!!

We are truly grateful again to MDw and thier entire staff for including us in this release as well....

www.mydroidfiles.com/downloads/baseband-update.zip

for this file it is the new radio. Just download and install as an update zip file.....

* One more thank to P3 @ MDW....it's turly appraciated by me to Include me in these relase threads!

Miami

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
U guys....u guys.....

And of course I will be testing this out. I love this place.

Hogmeister

Reaction score
you guys are AWESOME. much love to everyone involved in this.. got froyo running great and now a baseband update.. win

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
The baseband is the subsystem of the phone that controls radio communications. It's a chipset on the phone that directly controls cellular hardware and communications with cell towers.

The updates modify this to better use cellular signals and increase battery life.

OP
M

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Imporvements for Froyo for sure...............

Next week I have more coming to the Droid Incredible community as well....stay tuned late next week........

Have a great night!!!

Miami

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Sorry to sound like a newb but how do I install this again? I read OP but am not quite sure exactly how to get the new baseband...

do I download then install through ROM manager or Do I need to boot into recovery? Running clockwork if that helps!!

Thanks for the help!