Liberty Bug Report Thread!

Dustin.

Reaction score
Hey guys, so I've already constructed a Installation/FAQ guide PDF for Liberty, and I'm wanting to compile a list of ALL CURRENT bugs/issues with Liberty. If you do have a fix, and it can be confirmed working, then I will add it to the next release of the PDF!

Any type of major bugs or issues you find, and have or need a fix for please post up here and or PM me and I will add your bug+fix to the next FAQ guide! However, if it's just a bug report please wait patiently and I will try to get a fix for you asap!

In PM / Post please include:
Device:
Bug:

And a semi-detailed message on what exactly happens, and when it happens.

PLEASE KEEP THIS THREAD ON TOPIC!! STRICTLY FOR BUGS/ISSUES AND FIXES ONLY!!

Thanks!
Dustin

bookie

Reaction score
The only problem I have is the led beside the USB port not coming on when charging the phone. This is on the d2. It happens regardless of the type of charger. Wall, car or USB from the computer. I had the same issue on gummyjar

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

gammaxgoblin

Reaction score
Market not registering downloads. Status bar shows the dl occuring, but market shows a dl at 0% status that never moves and the app doesn't install.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

bookie

Reaction score
Market not registering downloads. Status bar shows the dl occuring, but market shows a dl at 0% status that never moves and the app doesn't install.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

You can fix this by going into settings > applications > manage applications. Find market. It should be under the all tab. Click it then click clear data. Should fix it right up.

hexon

Reaction score
Device: D2
Bug: Can't install the blur camera from liberty toolbox. It will download, then say it is installed, but even if I restart my phone there is no camera app.

jayxpx

Reaction score
Camera works great but when i try and go to Video Camera i get a constant force close...any thoughts on this? I cleared cache and still getting the same result. I havent themed the rom but have installed custom font...it was working fine the other day!

OP
Dustin.

Dustin.

Reaction score
Device: D2
Bug: Can't install the blur camera from liberty toolbox. It will download, then say it is installed, but even if I restart my phone there is no camera app.

Please try clearing cache and reinstalling.
Or deleting the download from your SD Card and reinstalling.

Camera works great but when i try and go to Video Camera i get a constant force close...any thoughts on this? I cleared cache and still getting the same result. I havent themed the rom but have installed custom font...it was working fine the other day!

You may try backing everything up and doing a completely fresh install of Liberty. Since you've already tried clearing cache and such, a fresh install should clear everything up.

You can fix this by going into settings > applications > manage applications. Find market. It should be under the all tab. Click it then click clear data. Should fix it right up.

Do this, and you may try signing into Gtalk. It's been known to help.

The only problem I have is the led beside the USB port not coming on when charging the phone. This is on the d2. It happens regardless of the type of charger. Wall, car or USB from the computer. I had the same issue on gummyjar

I'll look into this, I haven't had that issue occur yet on either device. So I will investigate and get back with you asap!

Last edited:

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You can't wipe data/cache through recovery for a clean, fresh start. You get FC's on everything.

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Cell standby in settings>about phone>battery use always says "Time on: (value twice as long as the phones been on), Time on without a signal: 50%(Never will change from 50%). According to my phone this is the biggest battery drain next to display.

jdog94

Reaction score
Cell standby in settings>about phone>battery use always says "Time on: (value twice as long as the phones been on), Time on without a signal: 50%(Never will change from 50%). According to my phone this is the biggest battery drain next to display.
turn on airplane mode for a couple min the turn it back off and the % will start to drop

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
turn on airplane mode for a couple min the turn it back off and the % will start to drop

That's not really a fix though...

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Is there any other fix for the Video Camera Force Closing issue other than doing a data wipe/fresh install?

devinhfox

Reaction score
I've gotten a few reboots when hooking my usb up for loading applications through adb (through eclipse)

Dejuanxg

Reaction score
It sees to have that sms bug where your messages could end up going to the wrong person if you don't look at who you are sending them to.

I usually have this problem when I get a message and pull down my notification bar and click on the message link to the sms app. What happens when I do this is clicking on the notification bar to get to messages takes me to another message thread instead of the one it was ment to.

Im on a droid x and I never had this issue until I installed this rom but it isnt a big deal.