Liberty Bug Report Thread!

devinhfox

Reaction score
It sees to have that sms bug where your messages could end up going to the wrong person if you don't look at who you are sending them to.

I usually have this problem when I get a message and pull down my notification bar and click on the message link to the sms app. What happens when I do this is clicking on the notification bar to get to messages takes me to another message thread instead of the one it was ment to.

Im on a droid x and I never had this issue until I installed this rom but it isnt a big deal.

Yeah I've had that problem since m bought my og droid.
Went to chomp sms and never looked back

elvyrorie

Reaction score
I've noticed my screen has decided to stay off for long periods when I lock the screen sometimes. It acts as if the phone is turned off. Then it will reboot.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

co.redoctopus

Reaction score
Don't know if this is the right thread for this, I want to use wireless tether, and read in several posts that the latest version of wireless tether will work on liberty. I downloaded and installed, but when opening it told me that the kernel does not support it. I still tried anyway, and it worked...I think, but I got a shield icon in notifications and said "wireless tether AC disabled"
So I don't know if this is a bug, or me... but everything else seems to work for me.
Also wish I had voice recorder in my keyboard. I use it to quick text. Is there a addon that will give me it?
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

hexon

Reaction score
I've noticed my screen has decided to stay off for long periods when I lock the screen sometimes. It acts as if the phone is turned off. Then it will reboot.

I also have this problem. It happened with Fission ROM too.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I didn't tell him to do that. I said since he's tried that, he needs to do a fresh install.

Sent from my DROID X.

No, I'm talking about what some may consider a "bug." When you wipe cache/data via Recovery, it also deletes the symlinks to the Liberty Toolbox.

swagmonster

Reaction score
Hey I wiped my batt stats and now the toolbox app uses auto rotate and the lib. Settings in mains settings FCs without fail and yes I'm on lib toolbox the updated version

swagmonster

Reaction score
Ok so I backtracked and this is what happened accedentily installed linear for a second time thru tool box that was source of issues its all good just...must have gotten a corrupted d/l so I relashed the version I had on my sd

bookie

Reaction score
Not a corrupted file. That's just a problem with linear. It does the same to me :-(

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

swagmonster

Reaction score
When I used the lib tb to download it switched liberty settings to liberty tool box, used a diff file to flash linear and its back to settings without force close...the tool box still switches from landscape to portrait, tho any fix on tht and yup its the updated app

lordv8r

Reaction score
Anyone having trouble setting custom ringtones for different contacts? I was able to get it to work for one contact but that was all.

OP
Dustin.

Dustin.

Reaction score
Anyone having trouble setting custom ringtones for different contacts? I was able to get it to work for one contact but that was all.

Custom Ringtone fix is coming along with Cytown Phone and some major/minor bug fixes along with this up-coming release.

vampyrate

Reaction score
Today for about 30 mins the screen just flipped out and I couldn't unlock, when I did I was unable to use the onscreen keypad to unlock (had to use the physical keyboard). When that happened, it would open the browser and search over and over again while flipping between the screens when I constantly hit the back button.

Luckily I had an old backup of it from a few days ago that I managed to boot into recovery (battery pull only) and flash back to that it has worked since then. I'm not too sure what the cause was other than possibly getting Bubble Burst Lite. Just something to look out for for other people.

Currently running the latest Liberty Rom with the latest Red skin (not really a theme, but a skin for me since it is all the same look/feel as the "stock" Liberty, just different colors).

ret

Reaction score
In the terminal to overclock it gives some pretty interesting options.
ScreenShot-13.png

That was in the Low Voltage settings, but is also in the Super Low voltage, I'm not sure about any of the others, but I would assume it's the same. That's a hell of an OC. :p

King Yitz

Reaction score
not really a bug but for some reason the ad-blocker makes the app "Audiogalaxy" inoperable. is there a way to take this app off of the block list, i dont even think it has ads in the first place.

cyberyaga

Reaction score
I second @vampyrate...

Had the same behavior happen to me, but while using the cap dock app... It would not bring up the on screen keyboard and had to use the physical keyboard to do pin unlock.

Rebooted and it was fine.