[Official] Liberty 2.0 Bug Reports

meaker

Reaction score
I'm getting a forseclose error everyone I try using the voice text option.. Going to try to start from scratch to see if it hours away. Any other suggestions? Other then that bug and missing a few blur apps, I love this Rom...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

cubsfan187

Reaction score
Any way to get the backup assistant to work with 2.0.1? I hate not having a backup online with Big Red in case I ever switch phones. (not likely but still) I have the apk files but everytime I try to open them after install it kicks me right to the home screen. Any thoughts on why?

cubsfan187

Reaction score
I'm getting a forseclose error everyone I try using the voice text option.. Going to try to start from scratch to see if it hours away. Any other suggestions? Other then that bug and missing a few blur apps, I love this Rom...

I don't even have the voice text option. When I try to use it in handcent or ping-chat it says "recognizer not preset". How do I fix that?

EDIT: I got it. Google voice search was not even on my phone. Got it from the market and all is well.

cubsfan187

Reaction score
I thought I saw this issue in this thread, but can't seem to find it now, so apologies in advance if this is a repeat.

FC when using speech to text when sending a text or using Voice Search(com.google.android.voicesearch). Aside from that minor issue it has been a great rom, thanks for all the hard work guys.

I don't even have this file on my phone. I checked under settings/manage apps/all. there is nothing named this there. I wonder if that is why I have no speech to text at all.

twistedlim

Reaction score

Make sure you have the latest updates of voice and maps. That is usually the problem for me.

Ajmazin

Reaction score
I'm getting the error "the application Google Services Framwork (processcom.google.process.gapps) has stopped unexpectedly." Any ideas the cause or fix? Is this what the patch is for?

Chalupa

Reaction score
The camera works fine, but when I switch it to camcorder, I get a FC. Kinda frustrating but loving Liberty 2.0.

Chalupa

Reaction score
Still getting a 404 error when i am trying to download some items from the liberty toolbox. Like espn linear and just got it again when i tried to download epic blue theme.
I have had the same problems with a couple as well, like Facebook black

Shawn1976

Reaction score
When connecting to usb phone reboots once its started back up it connects ok any ideas

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

bkendrick

Reaction score
This one isn't that big of a deal but if someone has a fix that would be awesome. The volume buttons don't zoom while in the camera. Maybe this is by design and if so I will just install the blur camera. Any ideas before I do?

DX. CFU. LIB 2.0.1

Shawn1976

Reaction score
One thing I don't like is I was getting twice the battery life with GB

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

wawzat

Reaction score
First of all, this community is awesome. I have really benefitted from all the knowledge and help available here. I think the mods due a great job of keeping it civil and focused on being a productive, collaborative community environment. I've been participating in handheld and computer user groups since compuserve, usenet news, IRC etc and this is among the best forums I've found. Thank you all.

I'm having intermittent issues with A2DP Bluetooth Motorola S10-HD headset on my DX. They will connect and the controls for play / pause / skip tracks will work, but often no audio. I've tried several music players and streaming audio, all the same. If I reboot, the headphones work fine for a day or so but eventually I have to reboot to get the audio back. A few times they would play, but the music would stutter (this on music from the device, not streaming). They worked fine under Liberty 1.5. I tried deleting the profile and re-pairing but no luck. I performed the Liberty 2.0 install by the book full factory reset wipe and running no themes at the moment.

Other than that one minor issue I love Liberty 2. Fast and very stable. Also my wife was having thoughts about switching her DX to something else, because the stock ROM was laggy and would crash frequently, but I installed Liberty 2 and now she says she's in love with her phone. Happy wife, happy life, so thanks again.

tschmid5

Reaction score
Ok, so I was on gingerbread for awhile but decided to revert back to froyo until they figure everything out on GB. I installed liberty 2.0, but I'm having issues with numerous things in the toolbox as well as the camera. None of the themed apps are working, blackedout dolphin installs but it doesn't change the browser, the blacked out gmail will not install, the blacked out facebook will not even download gets error 404. I installed the stock camera but it installs as 2 layers, like I press the camera button and it goes to the other camera then I press the back button and it goes to the stock camera that I want. Also I cannot add a facebook account. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

tschmid5

Reaction score
Oh, and terminal emulator weren't install from the market...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Here's the issues im having same issues from 1.5. Ok first is the reboot issue when I plug into my computer. Second is my phone gets hot even.when not.in use that much. Third is phone is constantly going unrrsponsive. Im not positive if its the rom but on rubix my phone was never unresponsive. Last is when using overclock it gets more unresponsive or will.just reboot my phone.

Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up