[Official] Liberty 2.0 Bug Reports

tag your it

Reaction score
i am in the process of installing liberty 2.0for a while now it has been sitting on a screen that says liberty with an eagle circling on it. how long should it do this? please help i'm a new root user and a new droid user.

sicklysuite

Reaction score
Liberty devs.... liberty 2.0.1 feels solid to me, I haven't encountered many issues so far, although I thought I read that Sysctl was enabled by default... but it wasn't. No biggy, check a box, presto. Some of the theming is a little rough, Titan wouldn't build. My freakin screen was totally black and I got a phone call. :) Awesome. But you know what, hands down, best rom out there. Thanks guys keep up the awesome work.

crodgers0618

Reaction score
hi i am new to all this i just rooted and did a install of liberty this morning everything went great thanks to all the info on here. i am haveing 1 small issue my facebook contacts and phone contacts dont link up now, is there any reason for that or did i do something wrong any help would be great. thanks

sicklysuite

Reaction score
hi i am new to all this i just rooted and did a install of liberty this morning everything went great thanks to all the info on here. i am haveing 1 small issue my facebook contacts and phone contacts dont link up now, is there any reason for that or did i do something wrong any help would be great. thanks

Did you use backup assistant to make a backup of your contacts before you rooted and installed liberty? If so go to the Market and d/l Backup Assistant and get 'em that way. If not that way, you might have had them sync with your google account and you could get those that way. Facebook contacts should be pretty easy to figure out, I don't use facebook so.. never really encountered that one. IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY MADE ONE>MAKE A RESTORE IMAGE (AKA NANDROID BACKUP). If none of that gets your contacts back, worst case scenario, you could, reboot into bootstrap and restore the system backup you SHOULD have made (before you did your factory wipe and installed liberty) and export your contacts as a csv file to your sdcard and then import them after you reboot into bootstrap and restore the system backup you SHOULD have made after you installed liberty.... hope that helps..

Nmayar

Reaction score
So maybe I missed it but I backed up via titanium and restored after I got liberty 2.0 and there are no market links for the apps. I did the market dr. and still nothing. Any ideas?

Sent from my Liberated DroidX

cowboydroid

Reaction score
Font Resizing

Is there a reason the Font Resizing under Spare Parts doesn't work? It didn't work in 1.5, and it's not working in 2.0 either. I wiped before both installs.

david.houston4

Reaction score
Everything has been working great on my droid x but today I wanted to send an email from my gmail account and everything works except when I push send it fc any ideas plz help

DroidXcalibur

Reaction score
First of all, this community is awesome. I have really benefitted from all the knowledge and help available here. I think the mods due a great job of keeping it civil and focused on being a productive, collaborative community environment. I've been participating in handheld and computer user groups since compuserve, usenet news, IRC etc and this is among the best forums I've found. Thank you all.

I'm having intermittent issues with A2DP Bluetooth Motorola S10-HD headset on my DX. They will connect and the controls for play / pause / skip tracks will work, but often no audio. I've tried several music players and streaming audio, all the same. If I reboot, the headphones work fine for a day or so but eventually I have to reboot to get the audio back. A few times they would play, but the music would stutter (this on music from the device, not streaming). They worked fine under Liberty 1.5. I tried deleting the profile and re-pairing but no luck. I performed the Liberty 2.0 install by the book full factory reset wipe and running no themes at the moment.

Other than that one minor issue I love Liberty 2. Fast and very stable. Also my wife was having thoughts about switching her DX to something else, because the stock ROM was laggy and would crash frequently, but I installed Liberty 2 and now she says she's in love with her phone. Happy wife, happy life, so thanks again.

I had the same exact headset...keyword "had"...I had similar issues with mine...Mine would connect to audio, but phone calls wouldn't come through...the only way I could fix the problem was to go into the bluetooth settings...long press on the s10 headset and get the options...it would always have the audio and the phone checked however it wouldn't actually be connected to the phone...just the audio so I could listen to my music but if a call came in...nothing

So I would uncheck the phone and recheck...then backup to the bluetooth settings to double check that it was connected to both audio and phone. I also had a lot of trouble with the headset connecting with the ps2 and macbook; I had my headset before 2.0 came out, so they never made it to the 2.0....after a couple of months of that I flipped out and smashed them...I have a similar looking set made by rocketfish now and haven't had those problems since not once!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

bodean

Reaction score
Noticed on 2.0.1, the screen flickers a lot. Anyone have this issue or fix?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

DroidXcalibur

Reaction score
I have never had a problem with the screen; I have had a few issues with some of the programs not working correctly, but I reflashed 2.0.1 without wiping and it seemed to fix my problems ....I don't know what would cause a screen flicker, but maybe that would fix it

H.R.D

Reaction score
I keep getting invalid response code 404 when trying to download the Linear scorecenter v1. I then downloaded the one above it and it work ok but then i tried it 2 more times and still got a no go.

I get the same when trying to download the Epic Blue Theme.

Also I get "The application Voice Search (process com.google.android.voicesearch) has stopped unexpectedly. Please Try again." when hitting the speak destination now button in GPS same FC on voice 2 text on messaging.

H.R.D

Reaction score
Well my phone died last night and when I powered up it rebooted into recovery. Was having this problem thought I fixed it in the bootstrap recovery app. Its not causing any issues for me. Just thought you all should know. Thanks

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Mine didn't die but I powered it down. Mine booted back up in to recovery as well. Would like a fix if possible not a huge issue but still annoying.

DroidXcalibur

Reaction score
Well my phone died last night and when I powered up it rebooted into recovery. Was having this problem thought I fixed it in the bootstrap recovery app. Its not causing any issues for me. Just thought you all should know. Thanks

Mine didn't die but I powered it down. Mine booted back up in to recovery as well. Would like a fix if possible not a huge issue but still annoying.

I saw in a post somewhere that when the phone dies, it automatically goes into recovery...mine did that once; hasn't done it since. Don't worry too much if it isn't causing you any trouble; GB Liberty will be out soon :)

H.R.D

Reaction score

I saw in a post somewhere that when the phone dies, it automatically goes into recovery...mine did that once; hasn't done it since. Don't worry too much if it isn't causing you any trouble; GB Liberty will be out soon :)

Rite on my friend thanks for the info. dancedroid