[Official] Liberty 2.0 Bug Reports

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Please post bugs below. If your bug has already been posted please do not repost.

Please explain when the bug happened and if it is consistent or not. Also, post if you wiped before install and if you are on a theme as well as any other changes you made to the rom. Thanks.

If you are experiencing a problem you dont already see supported here, or if a posted fix doesnt remedy your bug, please contact mobile_sensei either by DM here on Droid Forums or via Twitter @mobile_sensei.

joeman7637

Reaction score
The only thing i am getting is FC when i open Liberty Settings. I wiped when installing the ROM as suggested (basically I checked on the box that popped up) and I went back and Cleared Cache after I installed to see if that fixed and it did not. Other than that everything else is working great.

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The only thing i am getting is FC when i open Liberty Settings. I wiped when installing the ROM as suggested (basically I checked on the box that popped up) and I went back and Cleared Cache after I installed to see if that fixed and it did not. Other than that everything else is working great.

Please install the toolbox from the market again. It will force close for now but will be fixed. BUT... you can access liberty settings by opening the toolbox and clicking on menu > settings (liberty toolbox is liberty settings)

joeman7637

Reaction score
Ok Will Do. Awesome. Thanks for all you do and I did not mind one bit Paying for this ROM.

Getwired

Reaction score
Excellent work -- this was my issue too -- THANKS!

Please install the toolbox from the market again. It will force close for now but will be fixed. BUT... you can access liberty settings by opening the toolbox and clicking on menu > settings (liberty toolbox is liberty settings)

Yo jrummy, thanks for all you guys' hard work on this -- was having the same issue and did a Nandroid restore (had to use my phone here @ work today), but will re-install v2.0 later this afternoon. Was a lurker here for a while, but just registered to post and say thanks. Also, I don't mind donating -- this is great stuff, and I love the finishing touches and blurless interface. Devs should be compensated (or else Android ecosystem won't work), and I'm happy to help!

dancedroid

dewayne1025

Reaction score
Hey Team Liberty first off just wanted to say great stuff you guys do. I donated for toolbox and also made a seperate donation just for support. I'm running. 2.0 with epic blue theme. Wiped data and cache. It doesn't seem like the camera is working. I installed rom clean and also tried it with lime slice theme still won't allow to access camera. Just thought I wld throw it on bug report.
Also just tried watching a video from youtube and my personal videos it won't play either no biggie
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

djstnick

Reaction score
Windows Media Sync and PC mode still do not work as optional usb connection types. This has been the case for me with all non blur roms though.

Strothmann

Reaction score
Force close when opening liberty wallpapers.
The new tool box needs to add in rom manager a way to restore backs up completed using the new tool box, or change the folder location to clockworkmods backup folder.

debrad0307

Reaction score
I just installed the redline theme, now the market is force closing. I also got the update for redline but that didn't help. I rebooted into recovery and wiped cache, still no luck. I even shut off my phone and did a battery pull. Any other suggestions?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

mbjr

Reaction score
Force closes: gingerbread keyboard, custom icons in launcherpro and alot more randomly.

I sbf'ed twice, wiped everything...clean installs..same issues everytime. Upon first boot after fresh install before even hitting the little android I get a fc on voice search.

Reaction score
I was getting force closes until I downloaded both liberty toolboxes. The donate one didn't fix it. So I have two icons in my drawer. No biggie just trying to help out.

Reaction score
Oops I meant that I was getting force closes on liberty settings. Not in general.

mbjr

Reaction score
Vvm not working as well as poweramp.

mbjr

Reaction score
Downloading both toolboxes stops force close on settings but my camera is fc'ing as well.

jsummers

Reaction score
Camera Good for me

I have no theme or anything but the camera is fine for me. I do have the new toolbox.