[v0.8+] Liberty Bug Reports

xpbr2000

Reaction score
I had issues like that. Idk what caused it either. But I did the same as u and reloaded until it corrected itself. I had black screen, my boot animation hanging and never going to the home screen. Things like that. Glad you got it straight.

Sent from my DROIDX

drivinfocused

Reaction score
it was weird cuz at one point at the "home" screen i had the boot animation... and couldn't get out of it... it sucked because i was trying to get to sleep and i was changing just a few settings with the toolbox and i rebooted like we should.

Last edited:

Sirgeeps

Reaction score
Has anyone had issues sending videos in a text message in lgb 0.9? I can't get the blur text messaging or GO SMS to send videos. Any help? Thanks

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

ROM3000

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the help. I had the exact same issue and after using the GPS Status application it now works perfectly.

ugh, finally got it working. After wiping and flashing to 0.8, I flashed 0.9 and still nada. I deleted and downloaded the a-GPS data using GPS status. Nothing. So manically started trying a bunch of stuff like this from kejar31
HTML:
http:// forum.xda-developers.com/ showthread.php?t=1022654&page=2
and changing the etc/gps.conf from north-america to us, clearing this, wiping that...all seemingly to no avail. So FINALLY I said eff it and I used GPS Status again deleted and downloaded the a-GPS data and fired GPS Status up again and decided I'm gonna let it sit outside for searching for sats for 15 mins. Came outside later and BOOM, the scope was lit up. Immediately fired up Maps, the Nav and sure enough, seconds later, It started giving turn by turn directions. Rebooted, loaded up maps again and it immediately locked. Yeesh. Guess I wasn't giving it a chance. Wonder what caused it initially...hmph. Anyhoos, thanks for the brainstorm guys! Best. Forum. ever. peoples here are great! ;p

earnric

Reaction score
So I'm running Liberty V0.9 ... And I noticed that my Google Sky map and other sky mapping apps (that respond to motion) have left-right reversed! Anyone else see this?

If you 'pan the phone left (counter-clockwise), the phone thinks you are moving clockwise and the map pans that way!

I think this may be a bug with the ROM...

Thoughts?

earnric

Reaction score
Try calibrating the compass first

Pay it forward

Of course, I did that...

And deleted the app - reinstall from the market. But both sky-map apps are working 'backwards'. I should say, not working since they are un-usable.

However, maybe I have a new hardware problem.

imp3r10

Reaction score
Weekend you click on a phone number either from web page our txt message, opens up the dialer but doesn't input the number

Sent from my Nightlies Liberated Droid X

ratcrib

Reaction score
google maps 0.9

google maps app doesnt work - have to force quit it...says unable to log in, even though i am logged in. log in screens just keep popping up endlessly.

sucks cos i hate using bing maps.

BlooD

Reaction score
My market won't update to the newest version. I'm on Liberty Gingerbread v0.8.