Not open for further replies.

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
Please state what version of the ROM you are running as well as any other pertinent information that may help us to duplicate the issue.

Logcats would also be helpful. If you do not know how to do this via adb, download aLogcat from the market. Open it and let it run for a moment. Then go and do the steps that cause the error. Afterwards, go into aLogcat and send the log to libertydevs [at] gmail.com.

Please let us know the issue in the body of the email so we know what we are dealing with prior to diving through the log.

boddah

Reaction score
Just sent an email and an alogcat about the Droid 2, Liberty Gingerbread .7 nightly 404 download error. Thanks guys!

Im on the 'official' gingerbread Droid 2 leak now, trying to upgrade to LGB .7 nightly

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just sent an email with alogcat data. Tried to dl v0.7 again with no luck. Thanks for the email address too. That's what I was waiting for!
Domenic

Droid 2 liberated gingerbread v0.5

lazarus2297

Reaction score
I have just recently switched from a Thunderbolt back to a Droid 2 and installed liberty v.5.. Not sure if these things are normal or not but i thought i would ask/mention them.

I cannot find the swype keyboard, and I really missed it when I was on the TB and I thought this rom said it was included.

when i take a picture and hit the share option it says "no applications can perform this action" which makes sending a picture as MMS or uploading to Facebook pretty annoying.

also i too am having the "404 error" when trying to download the v.7 nightly. I will gladly re-download and pay for the donate version of toolbox when it gets fixed.

it also seems my phone is switching to 1x at home alot more when normally I have full 3G coverage, but that could be something network related I won't know for sure until I can test my wife's Droid 2 as well (her's is just stock rooted GB)

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
v0.7 is finally downloading! So stoked. Can't wait to flash this baby. Thanks for the fix team Liberty!

Droid 2 liberated gingerbread v0.5

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Customizer is not working (seemingly). It downloads the files then a box pops up that says "setting up files". It just hangs there loading. I've let it sit for a few minutes and then exit out. I've repeated this several times with the same outcome. Sucks.

Also development settings is fc in dev tools. Small bug but it's there

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Last edited:
OP
Koveleski

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
Customizer is not working (seemingly). It downloads the files then a box pops up that says "setting up files". It just hangs there loading. I've let it sit for a few minutes and then exit out. I've repeated this several times with the same outcome. Sucks.

Delete libertycustomizer.zip and the libertycustomizer directory from your sdcard. Re-initiate and you should be good.

mekius

Reaction score
I also seem to be missing swype and I really prefer it to any other virtual keyboard. I saw in the release notes that it was suppose to be included, but I only have the multi-touch as an option. I'm attempting to get the beta version, but the email hasn't come and it's been over 12 hours...

Running the 0.5 nightly atm.

Last edited:
OP
Koveleski

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
I also seem to be missing swype and I really prefer it to any other virtual keyboard. I saw in the release notes that it was suppose to be included, but I only have the multi-touch as an option. I'm attempting to get the beta version, but the email hasn't come and it's been over 12 hours...

Running the 0.5 nightly atm.

As we typically seem to do, it may be mistakenly omitted from the D2 zip. I'll look into this tomorrow and we'll get it sorted out.

mekius

Reaction score
No need to rush, just wanted to throw in things that I had found. Of course as soon as I posted, the email showed up lol. So I'm all set for now, but if the theme on your version of swype is similar to the one in liberty 1.5 that would be nice. The stock swype theme is throwing me off a bit even though the keys are in the same place.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I deleted the customizer zip file and that took care of it. It redownloaded and its working fine now. Nice touch with the build props addition!
Small bug: I asked for toggle widgets in the customizer and they are no where to be found. I'm not writing this to complain, simply for informative reasons. I'll continue to post any issues I come across

Last edited:

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
Bug found: calendars not syncing (really need those for my job)
neither Google calendar sync, nor the corporate calendar sync are working.

error message from both: "Sync is currently experiencing problems, it will be back shortly."

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Calendar sync and calender widget do not work, i agree.
On a good note I just ran a quickclock calibration and my min voltage went from 15 to 11 and my max frequency went from 1275 to 1406. Quadrant score of 2500 (not that this score means much of anything). Hopefully this voltage drop will save me even more battery. Not sure if it's a gb thing or a liberty gb thing but ill take it.

Last edited:

Cstryon

Reaction score
Droid 2 running .7. Flash straight over .5 without wiping data. Only problem I've found is calendar widgets, both. Blur and AOSP calendars. Anyone have any luck with those widgets? Maybe flashing with wiping will fix?

Also, experiencing mmuch smoother scrolling in app drawer. Smother switch too different homescreens. Snappyness. Getting between 1890S and just over 2000. In quadrant. Though I did over clock to 1300.
In .5 I experianced a lot of random reboots, and times when the screen would shut off and most of the time I needed to pull the battery. Haven't seen that in .7 but I'm only at +12 hours. Will let you guys know. All in all...frakin' awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.