Not open for further replies.

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
As the titles says, please report bugs starting with version 0.8 and newer of Liberty.

If possible, we'd appreciate logs to go along with reports. If you don't know how to pull one via adb, download aLogcat from the market.

Please send them to libertydevs [at] gmail and MOST importantly, include the issue in the subject or in the body of the email. I can't tell you how hard it is to dissect a log without knowing what steps were being taken or what is even being reported.

Thanks for continuing to make Liberty a great experience on DX/2 devices.

Montecarlo97z

Reaction score
flashed v.08 and now it wont go past the boot logo, tried wiping cache and data still nothing

Montecarlo97z

Reaction score
did you wipe data b4 you flashed?
yes always
i switched back to a different gb rom and the phone booted up fine so i booted back into recovery mood wiped again and flashed nightly v.07 and its booting up now hopefully

PTREE818

Reaction score
BuGs !

:reddroid:Yes Hello , Ptree here w/ first bug. K dwlded fine. Battery saver icon appeared in notification bar , then battery and R2D2 got super hot and shut off by itself.Pulled battery let sit , happened 1 more time, not sure if this was due to so much activity (Market was redownloading all my apps). Only other prob so far ..in market Superuser says it needs updating , but updating keeps saying unsucessfull.
Thx
Ptree:blackdroid:

PTREE818

Reaction score
Solved S.U. Problem !

dancedroidYes Hello after some testing and playing around I got it.If u can not update your Super user after flashing v 0.8 , go into Marketplace and dwld Super user elite. Run it and force fixes then it will update/reinstall S.U.

Ptreedancedroid

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Dl, wiped and flashed. All was well until I tried to update the customizer, it rebooted and bootlooped. This is why I always set to reboot in safe mode (thanks for that,its a life saver). I reflashed after a second wipe and restoring apps now. Everything seems a bit laggy but I know that's ambiguous so as I run across individual issues, ill send logcats. Dsp manager is great!

Edit: blur launcher works, but if I hit the home key, it will revert to launcher pro. Any way to set blur launcher as default? Maybe I can try freezing lp and using home smack to set it as default

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Last edited:

smccloud

Reaction score
Installed and forgot to wipe before installing (had .7). Now "Voice Commands" is always force closing and I can't actually get to the bootstrap app to reboot into ClockWork Mod recovery to wipe it. My computer isn't recgonizing it over adb either so getting a logcat will be rather difficult.

Will a wipe from the normal Moto recovery mess it up horribly?
- Yes, yes it will.

Last edited:

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Lesson learned hopefully. Read directions carefully before installing a rom or doing anything in cw. When you do get back up, go to liberty settings and check the boot into safe mode. It's a life saver. It will always boot into clockwork.

Try a battery pull, try it while plugged in too. If not, you'll have to sbf. Sorry

smccloud

Reaction score
Lesson learned hopefully. Read directions carefully before installing a rom or doing anything in cw. When you do get back up, go to liberty settings and check the boot into safe mode. It's a life saver. It will always boot into clockwork.

Try a battery pull, try it while plugged in too. If not, you'll have to sbf. Sorry

SBF'd and currently restoring my first backup. Wife is having a few car issues so I will have to try .8 later on.

turlian

Reaction score
I had the same FC "voice commands" as smccloud. What's strange is that while that was going on I was unable to boot into recovery to wipe the data / cache. I could get the Android guy to come up with the start + x method, but it wouldn't respond after that.

I'm now halfway through the SBF process (installing TBH GB). Ah well, serves me right for not wiping data during the upgrade to .8.

smccloud

Reaction score
I had the same FC "voice commands" as smccloud. What's strange is that while that was going on I was unable to boot into recovery to wipe the data / cache. I could get the Android guy to come up with the start + x method, but it wouldn't respond after that.

I'm now halfway through the SBF process (installing TBH GB). Ah well, serves me right for not wiping data during the upgrade to .8.

Wouldn't have done any good if you had rememberd to hit Volume Up & Volume Down at the same time to get the menu, after I did that I got no boot at all :(

And wife is safely on the road, so I booted into CWM, installed TBH GB, wiped data & cache (twice) then install .8. Currently running the customizer.

turlian

Reaction score
Yeah, the volume key method didn't do anything either. The only boot option I could get to work is the USB downloader (thankfully, at least). 0.8 is downloading now.

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
Dl, wiped and flashed. All was well until I tried to update the customizer, it rebooted and bootlooped. This is why I always set to reboot in safe mode (thanks for that,its a life saver). I reflashed after a second wipe and restoring apps now. Everything seems a bit laggy but I know that's ambiguous so as I run across individual issues, ill send logcats. Dsp manager is great!

Edit: blur launcher works, but if I hit the home key, it will revert to launcher pro. Any way to set blur launcher as default? Maybe I can try freezing lp and using home smack to set it as default

If you go into manage applications form the settings menu, you can go into adw and clear defaults. next hit the home key it should allow you to set the home launcher for default. check the box first then select the blur launcher.

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
No bugs found yet. Actually, it's running smooth as glass. OC'd at 1.2 GHz. Looks smashing with ADW Ex and the Darkedge Gold theme (decided to embrace the yellow and black). Swype seems to be working fine (have had issues before). Market worked, Ti backup worked. Liberty app restore worked great actually, i only had to use Ti for 6 apps. Haptic is working, customizer seemed pretty smooth. LOVE the black settings menu (about time frankly). Currently rethemeing the framework-res and systemUI with UOT kitchen, we'll see if there are any problems there (though there usually aren't), I'm adding some more yellow and black to the shade, volume bar, and download bar and adding in some transparencies and darkening things up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.