Liberty Bug Report Thread!

1barlog17

Reaction score
My 3D gallery just stopped loading my pictures. I waited for five minutes and the folder listings are there but no thumbnails. And if I click on an album still no thumbnails but I can scroll through my pictures in full screen? Please help! Any tips please!?

stevebalboni

Reaction score
My 3D gallery just stopped loading my pictures. I waited for five minutes and the folder listings are there but no thumbnails. And if I click on an album still no thumbnails but I can scroll through my pictures in full screen? Please help! Any tips please!?

same thing here,,,try loading another camera

droidxchat

Reaction score
if your 3d gallery stops working maybe try force closing it from the applications menu then reopening it see if that helps

joeshell20

Reaction score
Bluetooth audio control

I can't seem to answer calls with my motorola bluetooth headset. I also noticed that I can't hear any audio through my headset when connected to media audio either. I had no problems with Liberty 1.0. This is not a terrible concern for me personally, because I hardly use bluetooth anyway. Just wanted to point it out.

chris.heko

Reaction score
Same issue here...

selecting Settings -> Wireless & networks -> Mobile networks crashes the radio meaning a cross appears on signal, then signal comes up and then 3g comes up.
Why it is important... because it doesnt give you option to choose the the data roaming option automatic or home

Same issue here with mobile networks crashing..

Last edited:

chris.heko

Reaction score
Mobile Networks Crashing

Scratch the Mobile Networks crash issue, I had the data throttle installed. Remove it for remedy. My mistake.

TomN

Reaction score
When I go into the Liberty Toolbox and choose an animation from the Liberty Mods section, my wallpaper changes to the default Liberty one and I cannot go into the wallpaper screen to change it back until I reboot.

OP
Dustin.

Dustin.

Reaction score
When I go into the Liberty Toolbox and choose an animation from the Liberty Mods section, my wallpaper changes to the default Liberty one and I cannot go into the wallpaper screen to change it back until I reboot.

Usually anytime you make changes via Liberty Toolbox it will require a reboot.

Although that does seem a little odd. I'll get back with you.

PhishPhan

Reaction score
Ooops in 1.5...

Not sure if it is only me or not, but the stock calculator in 1.5 seems to be missing the "-" button label! The button is there and it works, just not the label for it. Kind of amusing actually!

.46caliber

Reaction score

Usually anytime you make changes via Liberty Toolbox it will require a reboot.

Although that does seem a little odd. I'll get back with you.

I have noticed the same. A few times I have changed battery icons in the status bar via toolbox. It requires reboot. Once rebooted, it has put the flag planting wall paper up. All 3 times, I changed icons.

It seems with certain changes in toolbox, when rebooted, wallpaper is reset. I tried replicating this with pulldown editor, but it didn't do it. It seems it's only when you reboot within toolbox. Since you back out of tool box and manually reboot for pulldown, it didn't do it.

Last edited:

superglen99

Reaction score
Droid X running Liberty 1.5. When I go to take a picture using either camera app it appears to take a picture but the picture never shows up. The flash goes off and it says saving image but then its just a black screen It shows just black in the gallery for all the pictures I have taken. And camcorder immediately force closes (not sure if camcorder was fixed yet). yes I did the wipe before install. Unless someone has a better idea I guess ill try it once again but id rather not if a solution can be found.

wcdunn

Reaction score
Not sure if it is only me or not, but the stock calculator in 1.5 seems to be missing the "-" button label! The button is there and it works, just not the label for it. Kind of amusing actually!

I haven't experienced this issue myself, but i recall reading other posts where people found it was an issue with specific fonts. Try changing to the stock font and see if it appears.

hazmat780

Reaction score

Same here

(Sent from my Liberated Droid X via TapTalk)