Liberty Bug Report Thread!

slimsmcgee

Reaction score
I have been trying Liberty for a week now. I started with 1.0 and moved on to 1.5. With both of them I consistently run into the issue of not being able to play any media. I can't stream YouTube, play videos or music from my SD card, nor even play Pandora or LastFM. I had the streaming problem on Rumm rx, which I was using prior to this. I don't know what to do to get media to work on here.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

PhishPhan

Reaction score
Ill give that a shot - if the case, no biggie, ill just chuckle at it. I like the font I'm using and if that is all that is "wrong" with it - ill deal!

Gerane

Reaction score
I'm having an odd issue. It's happened twice today. But sometimes when I turn screen off and go to turn it back on it won't turn back on. It freezes with the screen incredibly dim.where out looks like the screen is off unless you loo ok extremely close. Have to battery pull.

I have had this issue with liberty 1.0, 1.5, rubix and gummyjar. All of the roms running on the gummyjar base. Tried doing factory resets etc, but always ends up coming back. Anyone else had this problem? I know I've heard others have the same issue, anyone know a fix?

chris.heko

Reaction score
I'm having an odd issue. It's happened twice today. But sometimes when I turn screen off and go to turn it back on it won't turn back on. It freezes with the screen incredibly dim.where out looks like the screen is off unless you loo ok extremely close. Have to battery pull.

I have had this issue with liberty 1.0, 1.5, rubix and gummyjar. All of the roms running on the gummyjar base. Tried doing factory resets etc, but always ends up coming back. Anyone else had this problem? I know I've heard others have the same issue, anyone know a fix?

I'm currently having identical problems and also had gummyjar. Anyone else??

Scallywag1

Reaction score
I am having a problem playing homerun battle 3d. When I play online against others its lags and is waaaaY behind. Any thoughts? My other problem is with the dvr app. It keeps saying I don't have set top boxes associated with my account. I fully wiped from 1 to 1.5 and it worked prior.
Thanks

kdroidx

Reaction score
Bug report

I have been running it for around 4 days now and i have found 2 bugs. When i switched the lockscreen to rotary lock it won't change back to regular anymore. Also the HDMI out doesn't work when i use the real HDMI app. It worked before. Also there isnt a way to send regular photos and videos via HDMI so im guessing HDMI just isnt supported?

NoInterference

Reaction score
I have been getting random reboots and hard freezes which require a battery pull several times a day. I've tried every solution I could find, including SBF'ing to stock .340 and reflashing Liberty, formatting the sd card, even wiping the dalvik cache. I always wipe data/cache. I eventually broke down and tried flashing a different rom (Apex) and I haven't had a hard freeze or reboot since. I love Liberty, so I'll keep trying, but I use my phone constantly for work and can't be missing calls.

Goose71

Reaction score

I'm having the same problem but haven't found a solution. does anybody have an answer? solution?

BroForce

Reaction score
the theme linear disables 3g and i am unable to re-establish a link

Perky69

Reaction score
Whenever I go into the dialer I get an echo and when I call my bank and type in my account number it can't register. This only happens on speaker and other callers have a hard time hearing me as well. Help would be glady appreciated. I'm ruining liberty 1.5 with big dx blue theme.

Last edited:

stevebalboni

Reaction score
is any one having issues receiving MMS messages? i sent myself one and got it but other people send i dont get anything

glacious

Reaction score
Same issue here...

I'm having the same problem but haven't found a solution. does anybody have an answer? solution?

SplicedX

Reaction score
I can send and receive mms over 3g just fine but my problem is that while on wifi I can't receive or send mms. I thought it was handcent, the watermark'd theme, the no clock mod. I eliminated all the variables one at a time to no avail. Can anyone confirm this? I have tried reflashing 1.5 and I was able to send and receive one mms on wifi then it did not work. Its not a huge deal breaker but it its annoying. Help.