Liberty Bug Report Thread!

dstortz

Reaction score
I can't get the backlight on the physical keyboard to come on nor on the bottom buttons

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

arturocald

Reaction score
Its just a glitch bug extra zero
In the terminal to overclock it gives some pretty interesting options.
ScreenShot-13.png

That was in the Low Voltage settings, but is also in the Super Low voltage, I'm not sure about any of the others, but I would assume it's the same. That's a hell of an OC. :p

ajaikarran

Reaction score
battery drain

Got a new droid x yesterday (1/18/11).

Charged the battery to 100%. Went to bed and noticed it was dead a few hours later. Something is draining the battery. Not sure what. I have nothing running. No task killer, not overclocked, nothing, like that. Installed Liberty via WIN7 hours after I got the phone. running 2.2.1

Any thoughts? Could it be the ROM install process?

DroidMakesPwn

Reaction score
I can't get the backlight on the physical keyboard to come on nor on the bottom buttons

Have you tried just locking and unlocking the phone. Mine does the same thing until I do that every time.

dstortz

Reaction score

Have you tried just locking and unlocking the phone. Mine does the same thing until I do that every time.

I will try this next time that it messes up on me. thank you for the suggestion.

icebluemale30

Reaction score
the only bug i have with mine is that when i set a individual ringtone for a contact it still plays the default tone and in the tool box when i go to change a theme to Nextheme it tells me that the install was aborted and send a error report through clockwork ?

fishhelmet

Reaction score
Here's an interesting new bug, I ran the zipalign_apks command in the terminal, it all went fine rebooted my phone and now the dialer and contacts apps are both gone. does anyone have any idea what happened?

edit: Nevermind. As usual I'm an idiot, it was because I had transparent versions of those apps.

Last edited:

devinhfox

Reaction score
Ok here's one for you.
When I try to access the cell operator member in the wireless parameters, it displays 'liberty v1.0' instead of Verizon.
Download cellumap from the market to see what I'm talking about.

RUKKUS

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this has been posted but, my phone has been having trouble on wake and unlock. either the unlock button won't turn on the screen, the lock screen will be frozen, or i will receive a call and the screen won't turn on.

OP
Dustin.

Dustin.

Reaction score
Be expecting the Contact Ringtones, Exchange, Cytown Phone, and some other fixes in this up-coming release!

hexon

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this has been posted but, my phone has been having trouble on wake and unlock. either the unlock button won't turn on the screen, the lock screen will be frozen, or i will receive a call and the screen won't turn on.

mine also does this. I think I'm going to try to call verizon about it tomorrow. It's not the rom as far as I know. It also happened on fission's rom. It's a problem with the phone in general I believe.

RUKKUS

Reaction score

mine also does this. I think I'm going to try to call verizon about it tomorrow. It's not the rom as far as I know. It also happened on fission's rom. It's a problem with the phone in general I believe.

Yea maybe, but I've never had the problem with any other Rom

hexon

Reaction score

Yea maybe, but I've never had the problem with any other Rom

maybe it's an overclock issue. I'm going to data/cache reset and delete jrummy's overclock app and see if that helps.