Liberty Bug Report Thread!

CCxSilent

Reaction score
Bug

Hello, Great Rom by the way. My favorite ive ever used on either D1 or 2. The issue im running in to is when I reboot my phone(reboot or shut down then turn on) the device will go through the boot logos fine then the screen will shut off. I can tell the device has fully booted, because I can feel the vibration when I unlock it, or when someone calls, the screen is just black though. This happens just about every time I turn my phone on since I installed this rom. I usually just pull the battery then try again and it works the 2nd or 3rd time. Any ideas?

AlexSB

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this has been posted yet but I just encountered a bug with the navigation. I opened up Google Maps and looked for the nearest K-Mart to test it out. After I got driving directions and the navigation took over I noticed that it doesn't switch over to landscape view unless the keyboard is open.

jovapa

Reaction score
Having an issue with the compass... seems to think that the top of the phone is north, no matter what direction I'm actually pointed.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

distvox

Reaction score
My signal bars are way off I've noticed. My bars go from 4 to 1 when the actual dbm numbers don't even fluctuate. Not sure if this is caused by liberty or not.

hexon

Reaction score
Dbm is for your 1x signal not 3g

celt

Reaction score
Camera will not open

After flashing Liberty 1.0 I seem to lose my camera functionality.
I have tried all the normal suggestions, such as fixing permissions and zip aligning apk's.
When ever I try to open my camera I hear the camera clicking and then It says "cannot open camera, please try again later."
I also cannot open my camcorder.
I really like this rom, but I need camera to work. Any suggestions?

edit: After re-flashing to my backup, camera works fine. I then re flash Liberty and the camera wil not work as soon as i get loaded up.
Camera Error
Cannot connect to camera.

Last edited:

swagmonster

Reaction score
Same problem go into liberty tool box addons and install either aosp camera or blur camera

distvox

Reaction score
What about my regular phone call signal bars? That's what always fluctuates. Is that measured in dbm?

celt

Reaction score
After flashing Liberty 1.0 I seem to lose my camera functionality.
I have tried all the normal suggestions, such as fixing permissions and zip aligning apk's.
When ever I try to open my camera I hear the camera clicking and then It says "cannot open camera, please try again later."
I also cannot open my camcorder.
I really like this rom, but I need camera to work. Any suggestions?

edit: After re-flashing to my backup, camera works fine. I then re flash Liberty and the camera wil not work as soon as i get loaded up.
Camera Error
Cannot connect to camera.

When trying to open the camcorder, The phone will freeze p for about 30 seconds then ill have to mash the home button to get it to work again.

Something is seriously wrong with my camera functions.

edwards2243

Reaction score
My contacts are MIA..any tips on how to retrieve them from backup assistant?

edit: i figured it out...transferred all my contacts to gmail so this never happens again!

Last edited:

Rizzy99

Reaction score
Market not registering downloads. Status bar shows the dl occuring, but market shows a dl at 0% status that never moves and the app doesn't install.

You can fix this by going into settings > applications > manage applications. Find market. It should be under the all tab. Click it then click clear data. Should fix it right up.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

****EDIT...my market problem was fixed by reflashing the ROM and clearing market data again.

Last edited:

KingLo

Reaction score
My phone reboots upon connecting to a pc. also resets when I choose a different option while connected to my pc (ie, switch from pc to charge only)

setyourgoals

Reaction score
hey all!

ive had this rom flashed since the day it came out never had any problems with it. now all day today im only receiving about 50 percent of any incoming calls. my phone will be locked and then begin to vibrate and ring, but the screen never turns on, and then while its still ringing and vibrating i can unlock the phone and use it as if there was no incoming call. I still have 3g and everything when the phone is ringing? im about to wipe data and reflash the rom. but before i do that can anyone offer any suggestions??

thanks!