Liberty Bug Report Thread!

Dustin.

Reaction score
Hey guys, so I've already constructed a Installation/FAQ guide PDF for Liberty, and I'm wanting to compile a list of ALL CURRENT bugs/issues with Liberty. If you do have a fix, and it can be confirmed working, then I will add it to the next release of the PDF!

Any type of major bugs or issues you find, and have or need a fix for please post up here and or PM me and I will add your bug+fix to the next FAQ guide! However, if it's just a bug report please wait patiently and I will try to get a fix for you asap!

In PM / Post please include:
Device:
Bug:

And a semi-detailed message on what exactly happens, and when it happens.

PLEASE KEEP THIS THREAD ON TOPIC!! STRICTLY FOR BUGS/ISSUES AND FIXES ONLY!!

Thanks!
Dustin

Last edited:

Xcel

Reaction score
There are two issues that I have and I have not yet determined if they are showstoppers or not.
One issue is that the incall screen changes to portrait mode when in the car dock and even after the call is completed, the screen stays in portrait. The other issue is that the dialed does not show up in landscape until you tap the box and then it brings up a (lame) dialpad. The blur dialer is much better in this regard. I use my phone in the car dock most of the day so these issues are pretty important to me.
The other thing I really miss is being able to assign speed dialing to the numbers on the dialer keypad.
This is my first custom rom and I think it is awesome. If I end up keeping it I will definitely be donating.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

raykru

Reaction score
when in nav mode using the car home, when you are on a call and directions come over, it kills the call.

MonkFSU

Reaction score
stock e-mail client keeps deleting emails for no reason. Even if i click on the e-mail in the notifications bar it opens the e-mail client then the e-mail is no longer in there.

I tried going into settings>accounts>add account>corporate and i keep getting an error message while trying set it up. Keeps saying that it can not connect to the server when i know the server address is correct.

When i add the account through the e-mail client then it does not show up in my accounts in settings.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
OP
Dustin.

Dustin.

Reaction score
Be expecting Exchange email, Cytown phone, and Contact Ringtones and some other issues fixed in this next up-coming release!

stevebalboni

Reaction score
stock e-mail client keeps deleting emails for no reason. Even if i click on the e-mail in the notifications bar it opens the e-mail client then the e-mail is no longer in there.

I tried going into settings>accounts>add account>corporate and i keep getting an error message while trying set it up. Keeps saying that it can not connect to the server when i know the server address is correct.

When i add the account through the e-mail client then it does not show up in my accounts in settings.

Any ideas?

i had a similar problem so i opened my outlook up and clicked the box lrave emails on server and it seems to have helped

aarkay06

Reaction score
selecting Settings -> Wireless & networks -> Mobile networks crashes the radio meaning a cross appears on signal, then signal comes up and then 3g comes up.
Why it is important... because it doesnt give you option to choose the the data roaming option automatic or home

chykal

Reaction score
I have an issue with the media control on the lock screen. Here is what happens. Xiia Live Lite playing, press pause on lock screen to stop Xiia, the music player then starts playing so the music player and Xiia are both playing. Pressing the control again stops the media player but Xiia continues. I did installed the Liberty music mod if that matters.

I also lost the market app after trying the revolution remix theme. Had to find the apk and reinstall. Wierd.

jzmax22

Reaction score
I have had bad call reception, my phone seems to drop 3g quite often. I live in a pretty populace area and have never had this problem before. other than that this ROM is kick ass. nice work!

Bob the Noob

Reaction score
VPN doesn't work for me. :(

Everything was set up correctly for ipsec/psk (I think that's what it's called) and it wouldn't connect.

I'm able to connect without an issue in Apex 1.3.1 though.

mcapozzi

Reaction score
Media audio will play through a connected Bluetooth headset even if the Bluetooth headset is setup to play phone audio only. Toggling the setting will fix it temporarily, but it will break again once a call is terminated.

-Mike

gzodrow12

Reaction score
Sometimes when I exit from an app my phone will shut down. I did not have this issue before switching to Liberty. Great rom otherwise.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

devortex

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
selecting Settings -> Wireless & networks -> Mobile networks crashes the radio meaning a cross appears on signal, then signal comes up and then 3g comes up.
Why it is important... because it doesnt give you option to choose the the data roaming option automatic or home

remove the data throttle hack.