D1-MIUI.us 1.5.27

chewy74

Reaction score
Yes, I get freezes and sometimes the incoming call screen won't even show up for me to slide to answer the call. I would have to go through the notifications pulldown shade to get that screen to appear.

I'm wondering if anyone else is having any of the problems I'm having. Since the last build most of my incoming calls freeze when I slide down to answer, needless to say this gets pretty old when trying to answer a call. With the current build, LED notifications aren't working (they are enabled in settings) and my alarm clock didn't work this morning. It was set and it showed up in the status bar but it never made a sound or vibrate. Not trying to complain, just wondering if these are common issues or something isn't getting along with my particular phone.

I have had the freeze on answering phone on previous builds, haven't had it happen on the current one, but I haven't answered many calls.

I have never had a problem w/ led notifications or my alarm clock not working. My alarms went off yesterday and today.

juniorjwh

Reaction score
Need direction!!!! Blew up my phone

using rzr recovery. Wiped everything. I installed miui 5.27 rebooted. running just fine. Then flashed 4 inverted apps. Lastly flashed 5.20.eri. It made it to the boot animation, then it wouldn't go any further. Finally pulled the battery. End result!!! I can't get into recovery and make it any further moto M logo. Help.

chewy74

Reaction score
You got the bootloop because you were suppose to flash the 1.5.27 eri not 1.5.20

juniorjwh

Reaction score
You got the bootloop because you were suppose to flash the 1.5.27 eri not 1.5.20

Yup....really wasn't asking for the WHY, just needed to get back into recovery and into my phone.

I need help! I can't access my phone through my laptop either.

juniorjwh

Reaction score

Yup....really wasn't asking for the WHY, just needed to get back into recovery and into my phone.

I need help! I can't access my phone through my laptop either.

Turns out, my power button is stuck on the ON position. Magiman and Jamzelle!!! Thank you so much for your help.

djrakun

Reaction score
because it wasnt mentioned i have to assume this is something specific to me. is anyone having data problems? my browser, gv, adfree, miui.us forum, etc only work on wifi with any consistency. my data is turned on, and it changes from 1x to 3g in the status bar so it must be updating as i walk around. i did notice that in the data settings i had 'use proxy' set by default for some reason, and turned it off but it did no good.

should i flash the radio? I would reprogram my phone but *228+ does not work, as mentioned in OP. is there an alternative way to reprogram or enhance roaming capabilities?

Edit: over time my data problems went away, which is fine but that's one thing I noticed about miui.us, problems come and go over time and it is very frustrating. What never seems to go away no matter which build I try is the freeze on phone answer. I hope in the next release miui.us build in the option to answer with the camera button bc the apps that did this on froyo don't work on gb

juniorjwh

Reaction score
Did you wipe? And how are what restoring and with what? Could be a bad download. And quirky stuff like that, clear davlick cache.

]
because it wasnt mentioned i have to assume this is something specific to me. is anyone having data problems? my browser, gv, adfree, miui.us forum, etc only work on wifi with any consistency. my data is turned on, and it changes from 1x to 3g in the status bar so it must be updating as i walk around. i did notice that in the data settings i had 'use proxy' set by default for some reason, and turned it off but it did no good.

should i flash the radio? I would reprogram my phone but *228+ does not work, as mentioned in OP. is there an alternative way to reprogram or enhance roaming capabilities?

Edit: over time my data problems went away, which is fine but that's one thing I noticed about miui.us, problems come and go over time and it is very frustrating. What never seems to go away no matter which build I try is the freeze on phone answer. I hope in the next release miui.us build in the option to answer with the camera button bc the apps that did this on froyo don't work on gb

djrakun

Reaction score
Yeah, I wiped till I bled, and I use miui backup to restore apps. I am not plain vanilla I will admit: I use slayher's 1.6 kernel and dt's a2sd, with a class 2 16gb card so I expect to have some performance problems here and there. I cleared dalvik before and after I ran a2sd. I noticed that is the only way to survive that surgery back in 1.3.28. Suspect that my data problems were entirelly from trying phone numbers that were preceeded by a * and the phone app just never recovers, until a reboot or some time elapses. As far as the frozen call answer slider, it seems to be a relatively common problem going through these threads. I just used the lockapp script to lock com.android.phone i n mem. Let's see if that does anything.

Btw, does anyone know if lockapp settings persist after a reboot? I suspect not

Did you wipe? And how are what restoring and with what? Could be a bad download. And quirky stuff like that, clear davlick cache.

Last edited:

DROOIID

Reaction score
Hey DJ are you underclocking the cpu on screen off? I had this problem until I changed my screen off settings.

Last edited: