MIUI.us-Droid-1.6.17.0

Fireproof34

Reaction score
First off thanks to the devs for all there hard work. This is the best rom i have used and will not be trying anything else.

With that said i am moving back to 1.6.10 the latest build gives me fc or wait messages all the time(yes it was a clean install.) as well as not getting any text or email unless i reboot the phone . Then it will work for a few hours and just stop. If some one can tell me how to fix these things ill move back to the latest build. Love the new features but no worth missing all my texts and email, thanks!!

Reaction score
Thanks Magiman & TP for another great build! Everything is running real smooth. I’m lovin it…just keeps getting better.

I was wandering around over at Rootzwiki.com and found this post from ChainsDD of Superuser being updated:

Superuser 2.3.6.3 [17 June 2011]

Would Miui benefit from this version?

You should not install this on MIUI. The MIUI devs have created their own superuser apk. They have included fine grain permissions like CM7, but they have implemented in superuser instead of an extra settings app (CM7 Parts in CM7). It will be up to the China devs to update superuser from this point on. Trying to install this on MIUI will probably prevent any apps from gaining superuser (root) access.

Good to know, thanks for the heads up.

D1crazy

Reaction score
Help! I can't boot into Clockwork recovery! It sits at the m logo for
About 30 secs, and then it blinks and boots up normally. I'm still running 6.17 wich is why I posted over here. Stock theme, deprimed kernel with primed script and set cpu. Two days ago I lost all 3g service, and so I was gonna flash back to 6.10 and then this...

Edit:I was able to use rom manager to reflash Clockwork recovery. It acted like I didn't even have it b4 so I don't know what happened but it's working again

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Music stutters, pauses or lags

Hey, great job with this Rom.

For the past few iterations of the Gingerbread Rom, music has stuttered, pauses or lagged when played. This happens from any music player, including the Miui app, Google Music app, or Amazon Mp3.

Any idea why this happens? I am trying the new 1.7.1.0 MIUI Rom to see if this is fixed or repeated.

I did not have this issue on Froyo. Thanks.