MIUI.us-Droid-1.6.10.1

Card

Reaction score
Just wondering before I flash.....Does this rom have 3g issues???

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

None at all that I have seen since I started using it almost 2 months ago. Just remember that if you want to do the OTA coverage update, instead of *228, use *228+ (hold 0 for + sign).

cowsquad

Reaction score
if anyone is willing to try a meizu 9 theme, hit me back.I have a link that I can send you guys. This theme is not my work, I'm just promoting the author's work :)

Last edited:

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sorry if this was already mentioned as I didnt read all this jazz...

Just wanted to say I was about to throw my phone out a window on this build. It was laggy and started to constantly freeze up on me then FC apps after a minute of nothing. I could hardly do anything useful on it and I was going nuts. I rebooted into recovery to wipe and go back two builds, then randomly decided to flash the ChevyNo1 1.2 ulv kernel I had, and BOOM... my phone has been super snappy, hardly any FC and not freezing at all. Stock kernel hated my phone I guess. Happy now :)!

chewy74

Reaction score
^have you tried deprimed set for 1100 ghz? Runs smooth but battery kinda sucks so I'm going to start trying different vsel settings to see if I can get it perfect

DROOIID

Reaction score
^have you tried deprimed set for 1100 ghz? Runs smooth but battery kinda sucks so I'm going to start trying different vsel settings to see if I can get it perfect

Can you provide a link for this kernel? I won't be around my laptop for a while, and its hard to search for it on a phone.

OP
magiman7

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Sorry if this was already mentioned as I didnt read all this jazz...

Just wanted to say I was about to throw my phone out a window on this build. It was laggy and started to constantly freeze up on me then FC apps after a minute of nothing. I could hardly do anything useful on it and I was going nuts. I rebooted into recovery to wipe and go back two builds, then randomly decided to flash the ChevyNo1 1.2 ulv kernel I had, and BOOM... my phone has been super snappy, hardly any FC and not freezing at all. Stock kernel hated my phone I guess. Happy now :)!

Your phone is just weird ;) Glad you got it working well now

chewy74

Reaction score
it comes default 900ghz and you need to customize it to get it to clock at higher or lower speeds. read the OP and let know if you need some help withi it...i had to do it a few times before i figured it out.

good read:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/cyanogenmod/107143-tut-milestone-oc-application-tut.html

Can you provide a link for this kernel? I won't be around my laptop for a while, and its hard to search for it on a phone.

Kernel (deprimed_test) - Break It If You Can - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

Kernel (deprimed_test) - Break It If You Can. Go to the OP. The download link is always updated with the new kernel. I believe the latest is #20

Last edited:

g_what

Reaction score
Is it just me, or is anyone else noticing weird battery percentage jumps? My battery percent jumps from 70% to 50% and from 20% to 5%. Anyone having a similar issue or know how to fix this?

cowsquad

Reaction score
Is it just me, or is anyone else noticing weird battery percentage jumps? My battery percent jumps from 70% to 50% and from 20% to 5%. Anyone having a similar issue or know how to fix this?

I am getting the same thing, poor battery life plus missed txt msgs ahhhh :(

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
magiman7 - Haha yes my phone is very weird, but its loves Chevy and its working so damn smooth now. Thanks dude, you make my D1 worth keeping so... keep it up!

chewy74 - I have used the deprimed kernels in the past but my phone has always been quite happy on ChevyNo1's stuff. My phone is near flawless now except for a little heat and the rare random reboot. Battery seems great so far.

chewy74

Reaction score
Yes I'm experiencing crazy battery jumps too like from 60% to 10% with very light use. I can't get more than 4 to 5 hours of moderate to light use on a full charge

Thought it was the kernel

I am getting the same thing, poor battery life plus missed txt msgs ahhhh :(

OP
magiman7

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

I haven't noticed any major jumps until my battery gets low. I have had my battery jump from 50 to 20 to 15 after using the browser w/ wifi for 10 mins. I am using CPU Tuner with slightly adjusted values from default with the stock kernel. I keep wanting to compare Prime's and Chevy's kernels, but I never seem to get around to it until another Friday shows up and the building starts all over again.

I have been using CPU Tuner with slightly modified profiles from the default it comes set on. I don't know if CPU Tuner will help. It is basically SetCPU with some default profiles. It may have a few more profile tweaks, but it doesn't have the benchmarking or information screens. CPU Tuner is free however, so worth trying if you aren't already using SetCPU.

Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems with random duplicate app icons appearing; especially after a reboot?

How about an app icon (my Pulse news app) completely disappearing from the home screens, even though the app is installed and shows in the Manage Applications Downloaded list? The disappearing act continues after multiple uninstalls, reinstalls and reboots. Anybody know what gives? Magiman, TP?

Running stock theme with Chevy’s 1.0Ghz-med kernel.

DROOIID

Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems with random duplicate app icons appearing; especially after a reboot?

How about an app icon (my Pulse news app) completely disappearing from the home screens, even though the app is installed and shows in the Manage Applications Downloaded list? The disappearing act continues after multiple uninstalls, reinstalls and reboots. Anybody know what gives? Magiman, TP?

Running stock theme with Chevy’s 1.0Ghz-med kernel.

This happened to me on the first boot. Sometimes it puts apps on top of other apps. Look closely for that, if that's the case you can move the top one off it. If this is the problem, it shouldn't continue (at least not for me.)