MIUI.us-Droid-1.6.10.1

Card

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I'll give both Dolphin Mini and Miren a try and see what works best on my phone.

Also, one random thing I noticed after updating. Once I sync'ed my Google account, all my calendar stuff, gmail, and contacts came back like expected...except I had about 15 or 20 contacts that didn't come back. I don't really know why it happened, but it's a pretty minor thing.

kamisan

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I'll give both Dolphin Mini and Miren a try and see what works best on my phone.

Also, one random thing I noticed after updating. Once I sync'ed my Google account, all my calendar stuff, gmail, and contacts came back like expected...except I had about 15 or 20 contacts that didn't come back. I don't really know why it happened, but it's a pretty minor thing.
check to see if facebook is syncing. Often after an install i find mine set to sync none. I have to change it then wait. And about 10-20 new contacts show up then. That may be the case, you can always log into gmail and go to contacts and any on your phone (that are not facebook based) should be there. That is the easiest place to clean then up also. And merge duplicates etc.

D1crazy

Reaction score
What happened to the super user? I can't turn off permission notifications anymore. It was like this on 1.6.3 also.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
magiman7

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
What happened to the super user? I can't turn off permission notifications anymore. It was like this on 1.6.3 also.

MIUI added fine grained permissions in superuser. You can have it always allow by opening superuser and changing settings for the app you want.

D1crazy

Reaction score
MIUI added fine grained permissions in superuser. You can have it always allow by opening superuser and changing settings for the app you want.

Ya I understand that part, but it always flashes this little notification on my screen, "overclock widget has been granted superuser permission" for example. Well not always i guess but for that one anyway.

cjizzle32

Reaction score
Just wondering before I flash.....Does this rom have 3g issues???

g_what

Reaction score
Just flashed!

Who has two thumbs and is excited for some new MIUI???

THIS GUY! :yeahbaby01: