Wireless Moot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
CDT would make sense considering where Moto is located. KST is a bit strange. Maybe the have a center in Korea working on builds too?
Bingo!

KOREA
Motorola Korea, Inc.
19F Hibrand Building
Yangjaedong
Seocho-gu
Seoul 137-924, Korea
Telephone: +82 2 2018 4000

CPKIII

Reaction score
CDT would make sense considering where Moto is located. KST is a bit strange. Maybe the have a center in Korea working on builds too?

Maybe there is a mystery Korean build of the Bionic and all the people updating to .247 are now way off the update path... Good thing I left my cable at home.... :happy3:

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Maybe there is a mystery Korean build of the Bionic and all the people updating to .247 are now way off the update path... Good thing I left my cable at home.... :happy3:

Whatever you gotta tell yourself man. ;) :D

bap427

Reaction score
Is there any way to check the progress of the "upgrade Media Database"?
Its going on 2 hours now and getting a little antsy.
My upgrade from 905 to 244 took three and a half hours. Going from 244 to 246, I used an empty memory card, went right through "upgrade Media Database in a few seconds. Re-inserted original memory card when upgrade was complete, took a few minutes to find all music and videos. Way less anxiety that way.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score

Yeah it must autodetect that it's running in the US and completely switch its character set to something most of US can read........... :icon_rolleyes:

IseKold

Reaction score
Yeah it must autodetect that it's running in the US and completely switch its character set to something most of US can read........... :icon_rolleyes:

I got a good laugh out of the comment about most of us can read. especially after the comments on the thread in the past. :p

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
LOL! xD You're great!

Are you on 32 bit or 64 bit linux? Apparently 32 bit linux isn't able to flash webtop right now. SIGH. So even though I have a script together that my testers will be testing soon, it looks like for now it'll require 64 bit.

bionicDman

Reaction score
Upgrade from 246 to 247 complete. HoB operated seamlessly. Recalled this go-round something that stumped me on going from 905 to 246 - during manual flash, after you highlight 'apply update from sdcard', you must press down the power button to select what you have highlighted. Perhaps this is very noob-ish, but it caused me some problems at the time... Thanks again, Samuri for making this SO easy!!!

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
ROFLMAO. :) I guess flashing since the OG droid days I figured everyone knew that part.

Turboshaft

Reaction score
Upgrade from 246 to 247 complete. HoB operated seamlessly. Recalled this go-round something that stumped me on going from 905 to 246 - during manual flash, after you highlight 'apply update from sdcard', you must press down the power button to select what you have highlighted. Perhaps this is very noob-ish, but it caused me some problems at the time... Thanks again, Samuri for making this SO easy!!!

lmfao.. took me about 30 seconds of WTF moments to figure that out too.. now from 244 --> 246 --> 247, I got it down..

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
Turboshaft said:
lmfao.. took me about 30 seconds of WTF moments to figure that out too.. now from 244 --> 246 --> 247, I got it down..

Thats why u do research before modding ur phone so u dont have to come to me or samuri to bail u out when u get screwed xD

Sent from my 1.404 ghz 3605 quadrant score ICS .246 DROID BIONIC

Status
Not open for further replies.