Wireless Moot

Status
Not open for further replies.

fetchman

Reaction score
Okay, here's the deal. .905 to .246 last Friday. Had horrid battery life all weekend so yesterday decided to FDR (I had cleared cache during upgrade to .246) to see if that made any difference. So far that doesn't seem to have made much difference with the battery, but maybe it's too early to tell. The other problem that has cropped up is that i no longer have 4G. I'm pretty sure that I had it off and on in between .246 and the FDR, but certainly have never had it after the FDR. Any suggestions?

Another successful upgrade to .247 courtesy of HoB 7.6. And by the way - 4G is back! One thing I noticed while on .246 and no 4G was that IMEI in About Phone-
Status was 'unknown'. It now has a number and I have 4G back. Thanks Sam!!!

raidermc

Reaction score
Finally after 2 1/2 hours its up and running ICS 247.
First impressions,very smooth and quick.

Thanxs to Samuri and Sarge for making this possible!!

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
My jelly belly is getting excited about the potential that the future holds!
Or maybe I'm just hungry...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

hadeshorn09

Reaction score
Samuri,

If you need a linux beta tester let me know, I use ubuntu 12.04 at home with a windows VM plus I have a dedicated windows game box to boot.
Work is host linux, VMware for windows as well so not in uncharted waters.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Ok, that's 2 linux users that are willing to test. I will actually have something soon, but, understand it's going to require flashing your phone and potentially screwing it up so back up everything. Flashing on linux is not something I'm all that familiar with so this is going to be a bit of trial and error as I stole a script from the Linux/Mac RAZR people that I'm working with.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Alright linux testers (all 2 of you :D), I'm uploading the first test script and framework for the manual linux updater. It'll be done uploading in about an hour so give it some time, download it, and follow the instructions I pm'd to you. Looking forward to feedback. Keep that zip around as I'll only send smaller updates as we find and fix problems.

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
dautley said:
Just find it a bit weird, all the others have been CDT not KST

3 words change of operations

Sent from my 1.404 ghz 3605 quadrant score ICS .246 DROID BIONIC

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
3 words change of operations

Sent from my 1.404 ghz 3605 quadrant score ICS .246 DROID BIONIC
Yeah if people look closer, they would also notice this one wasn't compiled on "hudsoncm"'s PC. Completely different username. Completely different PC.

IseKold

Reaction score
Just find it a bit weird, all the other builds have been stamped Central Daylight Time (CDT) not KST

CDT would make sense considering where Moto is located. KST is a bit strange. Maybe the have a center in Korea working on builds too?

Status
Not open for further replies.