Wireless Moot

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
AND I'm on 247. Using HoB was very elegant.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Success stories are always good. :) Let's hope this is the last update we have to deal with before JB.

CPKIII

Reaction score
Success stories are always good. :) Let's hope this is the last update we have to deal with before JB.

Furiously looking around desk.. Two one inch binders, an old blackberry charger, electric tape, Crystal Light Package, Regular USB cable... Dang where is McGyver when I need him?

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Furiously looking around desk.. Two one inch binders, an old blackberry charger, electric tape, Crystal Light Package, Regular USB cable... Dang where is McGyver when I need him?

You definitely screwed this one up. :D You'll be waiting til you get home.

raidermc

Reaction score
Is there any way to check the progress of the "upgrade Media Database"?
Its going on 2 hours now and getting a little antsy.

Hikenit

Reaction score

He's on to something with that blackberry cord...if he only had some gum.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Nope. It's one of those exercises in patience. Yes, it sucks. Next time, maybe temporarily move your media off the phone while you upgrade. :) If you kill it, the gallery will be broken and it'll require a factory reset to fix it...in which case you go through it all over again anyway.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
He's on to something with that blackberry cord...if he only had some gum.
The regular USB cable could help too. Take microUSB male connector from BB charger, take male end of regular USB cable, splice them together, and WALA - MacGuyver'd microUSB cable.

symbiontsoul

Reaction score
Success in flashing .247 from CM10. Only thing is it will hang at boot animation if you dont factory wipe before you boot first time. Other than that HOB strikes again!

Status
Not open for further replies.