Wireless Moot

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Well, I guess all they would have to have is one mistake in the MEID filter and one of their phones got put in, instead of someone from Moto/VZW's

It's entirely possible. Who knows.

Yeah that dude is smoking crack i read his post an he has copied some of my old post an is trying to sound like he knows what hes talking about plus hes a new member xD

Sent from my 1.404 ghz 3605 quadrant score ICS .246 DROID BIONIC

I called BS on that the first time the link was posted. I accidentally beatched someone out in my HoB thread for posting it yet again today. (I wasn't upset with them....just sick of seeing this useless post being taken as a sign from God that 246 is ready to go.)

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
SAM

easy breezy!!! thanks for taking the time to write the script.

I have updated and rooted / tweaked before and am capable of doing it myself, but your HoB is a definite plus to the community. :hail::hail:

I'm glad you found it useful. Enjoy!!

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
SamuriHL said:

I called BS on that the first time the link was posted. I accidentally beatched someone out in my HoB thread for posting it yet again today. (I wasn't upset with them....just sick of seeing this useless post being taken as a sign from God that 246 is ready to go.)

Lmao i saw ur mental break down on the guy ur sooo mean xD

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
You can still sit back and bomb 'em with sarcasm, though. Comments such as "Duh, skipping the step that installs the FREAKIN' OS might cause a SMALL issue!" are often appropriate *LMAO*

Me? Ridicule people who fail reading comprehension 101? NOOOOOOO, I'd NEVER do that! :D bahahahaha

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Lmao i saw ur mental break down on the guy ur sooo mean xD

I know. I actually felt bad as he wasn't why I was upset. At all. I was just pissed at seeing that stupid post again.

dautley

Reaction score

Developers seed, haha....
View attachment 56591

jayrod

Reaction score
Hes smoking crack cuz the razr was the first developer phone the bionic never was an there is no such thing as a developer seed the only seed there is for the internet is peer to peer clients or torrent sites

Edit anyone got a link to that

Which was why I asked if there ever was a bionic dev...and if so, why wasn't anybody talking about it

Sent from my. 246 ICS leaked BIONIC

ucop27

Reaction score
Decided to go for it, for 246 transfer it says daemon started successfully, checking for sdcard-ext, transferring, this will take a few minutes.......looking for your phone, then daemon not running, daemonstarted successfully then nothing. Reinstalled moto drivers, tried different usb ports (2.0 ports)

NEVER MIND, I am an IDIOT.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
And how long did you wait? It does tell you it can take a long time to xfer the file. For some it's like 20 minutes before it's done. And did you enable usb debugging? And is it in MTP mode?

ucop27

Reaction score
And how long did you wait? It does tell you it can take a long time to xfer the file. For some it's like 20 minutes before it's done. And did you enable usb debugging? And is it in MTP mode?

Not long enough, seemed like forever but it was more like 10 minutes.

Thanks

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I agree. Moto has done a fantastic job on this build. Anyone who says we've been "neglected" can bite it. Cause quite frankly Moto has put in a TREMENDOUS effort on our build of ICS. I for one LOVE my Bionic with 246.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
SamuriHL said:
I agree. Moto has done a fantastic job on this build. Anyone who says we've been "neglected" can bite it. Cause quite frankly Moto has put in a TREMENDOUS effort on our build of ICS. I for one LOVE my Bionic with 246.

This makes me want to leave 232 even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.