Wireless Moot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Exactly. Those claiming "differences" didn't seem to understand that concept. A cache wipe can affect a great many things.
Hell, a cache wipe ends up helping most of the RAZR folks who have severe issues. I think it's even officially recommended at this point.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
@Sarge - I have someone doing what you suggested in PM. Will let you know later.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Hell, a cache wipe ends up helping most of the RAZR folks who have severe issues. I think it's even officially recommended at this point.

Did you use 7.4 when you were screwing around earlier? You like how freaking simple it's become?

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
Dave12308 said:
That was funny when they had the accidental push. Can't help but wonder if that's what happened to that guy over at xda that swears he got .246 OTA as a "developer" seed.

Hes smoking crack cuz the razr was the first developer phone the bionic never was an there is no such thing as a developer seed the only seed there is for the internet is peer to peer clients or torrent sites

Edit anyone got a link to that

Sent from my 1.404 ghz 3605 quadrant score ICS .246 DROID BIONIC

dautley

Reaction score

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Did you use 7.4 when you were screwing around earlier? You like how freaking simple it's become?
It's to the point where if someone screws it up, they need medical attention to ensure their brain isn't failing *LMAO*

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hes smoking crack cuz the razr was the first developer phone the bionic never was an there is no such thing as a developer seed the only seed there is for the internet is peer to peer clients or torrent sites

Edit anyone got a link to that

Sent from my 1.404 ghz 3605 quadrant score ICS .246 DROID BIONIC
Maybe it was some special term he came up with for himself because he joined a soak test *LMAO*

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
It's to the point where if someone screws it up, they need medical attention to ensure their brain isn't failing *LMAO*

That was the idea. I ain't screwing with it anymore at this point. I mean, seriously, we know it works, it's as easy as it can POSSIBLY be, and really there's nothing more it needs to do.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
There are cases of updates being pushed out OTA to non-soak phones. CellZealot had it happen to him with a build of ICS as did P3Droid. Both are people I trust. But that doesn't mean they're official builds or are supported. Even they were kinda shocked.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
That was the idea. I ain't screwing with it anymore at this point. I mean, seriously, we know it works, it's as easy as it can POSSIBLY be, and really there's nothing more it needs to do.
Well, it should be obvious to anyone running it now which steps are mandatory, and which are optional.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Well, it should be obvious to anyone running it now which steps are mandatory, and which are optional.

That was the idea. That way if someone says that to me again I can roll my eyes and ignore them.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
There are cases of updates being pushed out OTA to non-soak phones. CellZealot had it happen to him with a build of ICS as did P3Droid. Both are people I trust. But that doesn't mean they're official builds or are supported. Even they were kinda shocked.
Well, I guess all they would have to have is one mistake in the MEID filter and one of their phones got put in, instead of someone from Moto/VZW's

BigggJack

Reaction score
SAM

easy breezy!!! thanks for taking the time to write the script.

I have updated and rooted / tweaked before and am capable of doing it myself, but your HoB is a definite plus to the community. :hail::hail:

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
That was the idea. That way if someone says that to me again I can roll my eyes and ignore them.
You can still sit back and bomb 'em with sarcasm, though. Comments such as "Duh, skipping the step that installs the FREAKIN' OS might cause a SMALL issue!" are often appropriate *LMAO*

Status
Not open for further replies.