[WIP] Froyo Kangerade V1.0 *testers needed*

actngrezy

Developer
Reaction score
hows the testing going?Ive been using launcher pro on the newest froyo and works awesome and def has a lot of different options to customize now. seems a tad faster the adw. I was an adw fan but since launcher pro has updated the last few updates its awesome.
the only thing with adw and launcher pro that i have noticed on the 2 other builds of froyo is that when you move the app to sd it often will disappear from the app drawer.
Do you mind if I test this build?

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
hows the testing going?Ive been using launcher pro on the newest froyo and works awesome and def has a lot of different options to customize now. seems a tad faster the adw. I was an adw fan but since launcher pro has updated the last few updates its awesome.
the only thing with adw and launcher pro that i have noticed on the 2 other builds of froyo is that when you move the app to sd it often will disappear from the app drawer.
Do you mind if I test this build?

Anyone can test it. I like adw because of all the settings it has. You can make it look like launcher pro in settings but that's just my opinion. I would include launcherpro as well but didn't think it was worth it plus it's not open source.

As a side note I just reuploaded the rom because I put the wrong script in for the launcher and took out adobe flash (install it yourself. It will download to sdcard/jrummy and you can use astro to install).

actngrezy

Developer
Reaction score
just wondering if you knew if this build had the market issues that some were havign and does the update.zip break 3g. sorry just wanted to see if the 3g was fine and market wa s ok I knwo this is beta but figure if them 2 work then wouldnt mind anything else that may come up

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
just wondering if you knew if this build had the market issues that some were havign and does the update.zip break 3g. sorry just wanted to see if the 3g was fine and market wa s ok I knwo this is beta but figure if them 2 work then wouldnt mind anything else that may come up

I fixed market and 3g.. 3g was a pain though!

Also, an fyi.. this may take a while to boot and may be slow at first but just get setcpu and it should be blazing fast.

Last edited:

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok Jrummy downloaded awhile ago had a meeting to attend. Anyway just got it loaded up it automattically reinstalled all apps. This is blazing fast!!! Anyway just noticed terminal didn't load so I can't try out scripts. Downloading the new version now so I will try again. Thanks for adding the extra parts back into notifications!!! I was missing the LED option from Cyanogen and the black background. The new music widgets rock!!:icon_ banana: Wifi works, 3G works, market works perfect!! Great work as always, I will report back new version just finished downloading with scripts fix for launcher.

-Steve

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
thanks for the reply.. I will actually upload a newer version than the one posted a couple back in a bit.

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
thanks for the reply.. I will actually upload a newer version than the one posted a couple back in a bit.

OK let me know, I just updated the 2nd version loading now and running the paces. Not sure if you removed the option for the change on the app drawer color or if your using a different version of ADW.

Real quick is it possible to add LED change to Gmail and the Email app that would be sweet.

yamaha83

Reaction score
subscribe....

is this themable with the current themes that support Froyo?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
+1 I'll test

Sent from my Droid thru Time and Space

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Jrummy

Test 2 - messaging is forcing closed. Everything else is fine. still missing terminal APK let me know when the next one is up.

Side note downloaded terminal off the market scripts work, launcher switch works! Fix up the text messaging and it seems perfect to me.

Last edited:

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Jrummy

Test 2 - messaging is forcing closed. Everything else is fine. still missing terminal APK let me know when the next one is up.

Side note downloaded terminal off the market scripts work, launcher switch works! Fix up the text messaging and it seems perfect to me.

Is the music mod working for you? It seems to go on and off for me. Not sure how good these apps will work until froyo source is released.