[WIP] Froyo Kangerade V1.0 *testers needed*

dragonfly1113

Reaction score
Re: 2.2 ROM in the works???

Using 2.2 now and its flawless for me since they fixed the wifi issue. Only slow part was first boot and when it autodownloaded my apps for me.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk with 2.2 aka froyo.

OP
S

stillz

Reaction score
Using 2.2 now and its flawless for me since they fixed the wifi issue. Only slow part was first boot and when it autodownloaded my apps for me.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk with 2.2 aka froyo.

Same, just need some good ROMs now for 2.2

HarshReality

Reaction score
Im trying to figure out why all these requests for apps2sd for 2.2.. The ROM p3 hung when I install anything I have the option to move it to the SD card.

As for NexTheme though.. I love that one :)

REARless

Reaction score
JRummy, I have been switching back and forth between your 0.8 CM ROM and Froyo all day. PLEASE make some FROYO mods. I miss your good lookin' ROM but like the Froyo speed and features.

masters

Reaction score
Is Ultimate Droid the only ROM on 2.2 as of now? I am waiting for the source to come out..

vmann32

Reaction score
I got the 2.2 but just messing around.I need a 2.2 for remix so when you have it.I will switch to 2.2 Until then I am 2.1 and remix.

I vote yes. please thanks

TheCleaner

Reaction score
I would love to see this happen.

Mainly because I want the increased Exchange support. But if Jrummy decides to wait, then I'll wait with him...<swoon>

mbarry55

Reaction score
I'd rather you focused on your current mods, then when source was released build a great 2.2 one that way.

villain1998

Reaction score
^^^^ I second this

I'd rather you focused on your current mods, then when source was released build a great 2.2 one that way.

I rather wait for a great 2.2 Jrummy Remix, right now I'm just messing around with the 2.2 stock rom.

hesiquio

Reaction score
Please make a theme your mixes. Theoreticaly I own 5 droids. Mine; wife; cousin1; cousin2; and workmate. And I use a different themes from your collection. Then here is 5 recuests for your temes